xvii.

☽ RARE EGYPT☽

I walked into the living room just as my phone started ringing on the coffee table. Glancing down at the screen I seen it was Tyla so I answered it.

"Lotus ma, how you holding up?" She spoke in the best manly voice she could. I chuckled at her silly antics while taking a seat on my couch.

"Marvelous, darling, and your self? Just fine, I presume." I speak in an English accent making her join in on my laughing.

"You do know what today is? Right." Looking up at the Christmas tree I put up with the help of Rob. Everyone's gifts were under there and I was actually starting to feel a bit better. Or, in the 'spirit', should I say.

I nod my head yes like she could see me. "Can you have everyone come over later? Theres presents that needs opening and I didnt wake up sick." I smile.

"Yes, yes, oh and you know my parents are having a christmas dinner. I suppose you'll finally talk to Trevor and come?" I clear my throat thinking of a way to avoid answering that.

"We'll handle that later just have everyone here by noon, can you do that?"

"Yes ma'am." I chuckle.

"Okay, see you then."

"Bye." We end the call and I let out a deep breath leaning my head back.

Im now starting to regret telling Trevor not to talk to me, and I knew he'd respect my wishes. I didnt wanna push him away but at the time I was really pissed off.

I damn near died twice because of his jealous crazy ass ex and no one can see a problem with that? I mean, sure it was a bit late then, I also needed time to reevaluate myself. Two weeks seem like more than enough time, I'd never admit it out loud, but I've missed Trevor like crazy.

Now Im for certain I want Trevor in my life. I never really gave up on us, but I didnt wanna rush into anything either.

That night at the hospital when I told King how I felt he tried his hardest to persuade me to stick it out. But I decided to be a punk and call a break. When I sent King to tell Trevor I didnt think he'd try to come in so I had to pretend to be sleep.

I've basically been mopping around since then and the fact I was under the weather didnt help.

These past weeks I woke up sick every morning throwing up, and Trevor's tea could have really helped.

Trevor's assumption that I was pregnant is another reason I need to talk to him. I havent went to go get tested because I wanted Trevor to be there with me.

Hopefully Im not because its entirely too early, but if I am theres nothing I can do besides shape up and become a fit parent for my kid. I might not be a religious person but I do not at all support abortion, so I will have this baby, if there is one.

Today, I woke up without having to throw up. So I was in a way better mood, to say the least.

Huffing I stand to my feet and head to the kitchen to prepare food. I know for a fact all these niggas gone come over here hungry as ever.

***

The knocking on my door made me turn my attention to the time. That read twelve o'clock, I blew out a breath and glanced in the mirror at my outfit then went to get the door.

I wore a black long sleeve blouse, nude high waisted trousers and black strap heels.

I decided to dress very casual because for one I didnt feel like getting too dolled up, plus I plan on eating all day.