x.

☽ RARE LOTUS EGYPT☽

Waking up this morning to an empty bed was somewhat disappointing seeing I fell asleep on Trevor's chest. One thing I am not complaining about is how its really warm in here, and I know Trevor had something to do with that. Hes cold blooded or something because although I dislike the cold he resents it way more, and actually enjoys hot weather.

I pulled the covers off of me and rolled till I got to the end of the bed. Setting my feet on the floor I look down and notice how I was just in my undergarments and socks, my reason being I knew it was going to be hot in the house.

I saw Trevor's button down white long sleeve polo on the floor from last night and slipped it over my body. A few of the buttons were undone at the top and it fit me sort of big stopping in the middle of my butt. I made my way over to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. While doing so I noticed my hair was a wavy mess all over my head. Blowing out a breath I fluffed it out a bit making it more presentable than my bed head.

After that I walked out and followed the smell of food down to the kitchen, where Trevor was standing over the stove shirtless with his back towards me. I sat down at one of the high chairs around the island in the kitchen watching him cook breakfast, honestly the smell wasn't even appealing to me but watching my man cook sure as hell was.

"Alright you gon' get enough of tryin' to be a damn ninja. Sneaking around and shit making no noise." Trevor voiced turning around with a plate in his hands all I did was laugh because I feel as though he should be use to it.

"Good morning to you too." I fake pout making him smirk and walk around the island to stand behind me. He sat the plate down in front of me then leaned down hugging me from behind and kissing the side of my mouth.

"Mornin' Baby." Trevor mumbled in my ear, I smiled as he came and sat in the chair next to me and pulled the plate towards him.

Standing to my feet I looked around the kitchen for something to snack on since I dont eat breakfast. I go over to the fridge looking through it hearing Trevor eating quietly from behind me at the island.

"Boy you won't even remember her name, you'll never be the same, you'll be mine to claim, so don't you hold back. Before the night is over, I'll make you scream my name." I sung Jhene Aiko's lyrics softly as my eyes scanned over the food. Finally coming across some freshly packaged diced pineapples, I grabbed them and turned around closing the door behind me. "May I?" I ask Trevor although he was already looking at me smirking, for whatever reason, and seeing the pineapples in my hand made him chuckle. Childish ass.

I grab a clean fork out the dish rack by the sink then go sit back in my seat. Opening the small circular container I eat one pineapple and notice how Trevor was still staring. I look over at him with a confused experssion, chewing slowly.

"Thats why you taste so good." Trevor states carelessly making me almost choke so I start coughing. He bust out laughing and pats my back with his big as hand. I swat it away and glare at him making him laugh even more.

I was still slightly embarrassed about the events of last night. Dont get me wrong it felt reaaal good and its obvious Trevor knows how to work his tongue but everything and anything sexual is foreign to me.

"So stupid." I say simply and continue to eat the rest of my fruit. Surprisingly I finished before Trevor so I threw away the empty container in the trash and the fork in the sink before going back to my seat. Shortly after he was done and standing to throw his empty plate in the sink.

"You ever noticed you sing every time youre in the kitchen? Only fat people get happy over food bae." I smack my lips as we both laugh, why is he so damn goofy? "I have like two questions though." Trevor says as he walks back over to the island and stand in front of me.