vi.

[RARE LOTUS EGYPT]

"I'll get it." Trevor told me leaving my room to go get the door. I grabbed my white MK handbag and walked towards the front to see Trevor, King, and Tyla all standing there talking.

"Hey yall." I say smiling Tyla and King look at me then gave me a hug. "How's the baby Ty?"

"Just fine, hoping they don't have a big head like their dad." She joked making us laugh as King mugged her.

"Man, my head ain't even big." He smacked his lips. "Whatchu doing here?" King asked Trevor.

"Chillin'." Trevor said simply.

"Why yo shirt off?" Tyla asked with a brow raised. Pause why they being so nosey? I was about to say something but Trevor spoke before me.

"Because Lo don't believe in using the ac. Like she don't live in Texas and its not summer."

"Mmm.." She said like she aint believe a thing he said, eyeing us. "We'll be in the car Lo." She gave me a pointed look as she grabbed King's hand walking out the door. Her mommy senses kicking a little too early and with the wrong kid.

Trevor walked back to my room to get his stuff and I started thinking about what just went down.

Do they even know about us? I mean I know we just started dating last night but right there was a perfect time to tell them.

Unless hes just dating me to get back at them for keeping their relationship a secret. Nah, that shit dont even sound right.

"You ready?" I ask as he walks back toward where I was standing by the door, with a shirt on now. He nodded his head and pulled me into a hug, kissing my lips. I kissed back then looked at him weirdly as we pulled away. "What was that for?"

"You was just looking so good I couldn't help myself." He smirked, his smooth voice is like music to my ears. I smiled as I locked the door after we were both out my condo and we walked towards the elevator.

I was wearing a white sundress with some white sandals. My hair was wavy in a bun with a few strands hanging out here and there. Lipgloss and mascara. I was looking simple if you asked me but I won't turn down his compliment.

As we waited for the elevator to get to the lobby I looked at him while he was on his phone. He was on one side of the elevator and I was on the other. He makes looking good so effortless, its crazy.

"Stop staring." He smirked looking over at me I playfully rolled my eyes as the elevator dinged. We walked through the lobby then outside, to the front of King's car.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Trevor grabbed me by my waist and we started to kiss. The honking of King's horn made us stop.

"What the fuck is this?!" King got out his car looking real mad. Honestly it was a bit scary to me and I aint scared of shit, but he is my big brother.

I bit my bottom lip nervously as Trevor put his arm around me and we faced him.

"What is what?" Trevor asked carelessly.

"Why the fuck you kissing on my sister nigga?!" King shouted, once again.

"Oh you mean like you was all on my sister? Hmm." Trevor's voice was still calm but I could tell he was starting to get angry.

"King c'mon, lets go." I said quietly taking Trevor's arm from around me. Heading over to the car getting in the back seat, not sparing Trevor a glance. King got in and we were soon driving.

And here I was thinking I was overreacting. When in all honesty he was just with me to get back at Tyla and King. Its just real fucked up either way it goes.