xix.

Baby Girl, Rare in the mm. ;$

may i remind yall this book is rated r sooo, yeah lol, carry on tho ☺️
-Yung Li

☼ TREVOR SAL ☼

Walking into the kitchen I could hear Rare screaming at the top of her lungs, singing along to bitch better have my money. Usually I'll make my presence known when ever I walk in on her but she looks too funny to stop.

"Louie XIII and its all on me, nigga you just bought a shot! Kamikaze if you think that you gon' knock me of the top!" She sung flipping her hair over her shoulder all while cooking on the stove. "Shit, your wife in the backseat of my brand new foreign car."

She moved the scrambled eggs out the pan onto the plate that already had bacon and small stack of pancakes. After cutting the stove top off she still continued to sing and dance. But the moment she started twerking, I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer.

Rare quickly turned around with red cheeks, wide eyes, and an open mouth.

"Oh my goodness, Trevor!" She groans embrassed that she got caught. I wasn't laughing because she couldn't dance (because she most def knew what to move, where to, and when). I was laughing because I never actually seen her dance, not for real at least.

Walking over to where she stood I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. "Whatchu' so damn happy about?" I felt her shuttered under my hold but regain her posture after clearing her throat.

"I'm just in a good mood." Rare replies sweetly, stepping out of my embrace. "Sit down before the food gets cold." My eyebrow raise up in shock but I still do as she says.

"Such a good mood that your eating breakfast?" She brought a plate over to me with a disgusted look.

"Ew, no, I cooked it for you." Rare explains preparing a glass of orange juice and bringing that to me as well. "Since I made you spend the night." She mumble the last part while cleaning whatever mess she made.

"You didn't make me do anything, you asked and I didn't see no problem spending the night with my baby moms, so I stayed." I resorted starting on my pancakes, she glares as me playfully making me smirk.

To be honest I didn't know how well her breakfast would be considering the fact she doesn't eat it. Sure, she can cook anything else but breakfast isn't something everyone can please me with.

The first bite I took surprised me, it actually taste really good. Therefore I wasted no time eating the rest making Rare turn around and chuckle.

"Your plate isn't going anywhere, Trev." She teased, my mouth too full to speak, so I opt to just flicking her off playfully. "Just leave it in the sink when you're done, I'm going to go get dressed." I watched as she sashayed past me heading for the stairs.

☽ RARE EGYPT☽

I looked at myself in my full length mirror before going over to my vanity to tend to the wavy mess of hair on my head. I had on my cropped grey hoodie, high waisted light wash skinny jeans, and cool grey 11s.

Starting the process of flat ironing my hair bone straight I heard Trevor making his way into my make-up/extra closet space room.

"Where you going?" Trevor asked standing behind me looking at my face through the mirror.

"To run some errands." I answer focusing on my hair as he watches me.

"Let me try." I sat the flat iron down with a raised brow.

"Try what? Breathing?" He smirks and shakes his head. "You gon let me cut your hair?" His eyes grew big and sad like I told him the worst news ever.