i.

TREVOR KENNETH SAL

I woke up to my phone ringing on the nightstand by my bed. Groaning before I reached over and unplugged it from the charger I looked at who was calling. My twin sister, Tyla.

"Ty, its early as shit why are you calling me, man?" I mumble, as I make my way to my bathroom. I might as well wake up and get ready because theres no way I'm going back to sleep.

"More like noon Trevor, but umm I need a quick little favor.." She fussed but soon turned sweet. Spoiled ass, even though we're the same age and yes Im older by a few minutes. I still treat her as shes my way younger little sister. In my eyes she basically is, so more than likely I was going to tell her yes.

"What's the favor Honey?" I called her by her nickname. I'm not sure how she got it but damn near everyone in our family calls her that.

"Could you bring me lunch Kenny?"

"From where?"

"Ooooh, P.Terry's!" I can hear the smile in her voice which made me crack a small smile.

My mother and sister were my two favorite ladies, I enjoy keeping them happy. So if thats something as simple as food, then so be it.

"Give me a minute, I'll be through."

"Mmkay." She hung up.

I took about 30 minutes to take care of my hygiene and get dressed. Soon I was making my way to my baby, my car.

I used to hustle and thats how I afforded it but after a while I realized the game wasn't really for me. I saved up more than enough money but I still work with my dad, aside from going to Law school. I make the trip to P.Terry's then over to the beauty shop Tyla works at.

I walked through the doors as the bells jingled making all the ladies look up at me. Of course they drooled and I just simply made my way to Tyla, smiling respectfully at everyone.

"Thank you Kenny!" She exclaimed while hugging me.

"Yeah, yeah, here." I hand her the bag, she takes it and sits it at her station.

"Okay Lotus, the dye need to sit for like 30-45 minutes then we'll rinse it off." Once Tyla said that name I snapped my head in direction she had her voice going to. It was for sure her. Rare Lotus, the cool ass girl from last night.

She didn't pay any type of attention to me. So I knew she didn't realize who I was.

"Okay Ty, thats cool." She say down in the chair in Tyla's station, still oblivious to my presence.

"What color you dying it?" I ask Rare, I smirk down as she snaps her head in my direction, like I did when I heard her name. She smiled up at me, making me smile too. Shes so fucking beautiful.

"Stop harassing my clients!" Tyla fuss at me. "Im sorry about my brother Lo. He doesnt usually bother with my clients but you're gorgeous as shit so I understand." She shrugged, and I looked down at Rare to see her blushing, can she get anymore cute?

"Its cool Tyla, I know your big headed brother." Rare replies making the smirk leave my lips and look at her with that 'you really just played me?' face. Both her and Tyla laughed once they saw my face. Her laugh was cute and her dimple pops out when she does laugh, making me crack a smile.

"How?" Tyla asks her.

"Around the way." Both me and Rare say in usion. That was weird as hell. Tyla looks at us crazy, while me and Rare look at each other with a brow raised.

"Mmm, alright..." Tyla says slowly before turning back to her food.

"Blue, but just the tips." She finally answers my question.