xxvii.

☼ TREVOR SAL ☼

I watch Lo's eyes fill with tears making me lowly chuckle. For someone who doesnt 'fuck with marriage', she sure is emotional as hell.

"Yes." She finally croaks out handing me her left hand. The moment right after I slid the ring, I engulf her in my arms grinning from ear to ear.

This has to be the best decision I've made since agreeing to smoke with her nine months ago in Simmer's parking lot. We havent been together that long but it sure as hell feels like we have.

Some might say we're too young or rushed into it, but quite frankly I don't give a fuck. Just like I told Lo when we found out she was pregnant, love is love.

It doesn't/shouldn't take that long to realize the person you're with is who you want to marry. So regardless of the time frame, if you truly love someone, like I do Lo, taking a step like this isn't that much of a problem.

Sure theres alot of shit that comes with it but true authentic love conquers anything. And boy have our love been through some shit, but we're still going strong and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

"I love you so fucking much, Trevy." Lo says into my neck, her tears wetting my skin. Chuckling I gently rub her back to help her calm down.

"Thank you for doing so." Her breathing slows down as I lightly sit her on her feet to face me. Usually seeing crying hurts me to the core but these tears of joy bring me nothing but happiness.

Im happy that I made her happy. Because in the end thats all that I want is for her to be happy. I wipe her tears away with the pad of my thumb then kiss both of her damp cheeks.

"Whatchu crying for ma?" I ask with an amused smirk, she giggles wiping the fresh tears that just seem to keep falling.

"Its just crazy to think you actually proposed to me."

"I told you I would, didnt I?"

Lo nods her head smiling big. "You did."

She leans up giving me a sweet kiss making me grin wide. When she pulls back she looks up at my face and gasps.

"Are you blushing?!" Her voice is full of amusement and shock making me quickly cover my heated cheeks.

"No." I grumble through a frown.

Im really standing here blushing like a bitch.

Giggling she removes my hands, replacing them with her own as she stares into my eyes.

"You make me blush all the time, I think you can let me have this moment." I quickly avert my eyes in embarrassment making her laugh some more. "You're so cute!" She coos pecking my lips repeatedly.

"Cute is for puppies, Im fucking sexy." I correct her, she rolls her eyes playfully still smiling.

"Yeah, I guess you aight." Lo replies cooly with a shrug, like she isnt constantly feeling on me and eye raping me.

"Pssh, tuh, but you want to marry my 'aight' ass? Oh! Okay." My voice is full of sarcasm, as I add air quotes over 'aight'.

Snickering she pulls me back down to give me a passionate kiss that had me feeling whimsical and shit. But our little moment was ruined by a ringing phone, as usual.

Groaning I send her a small glare because someone is always fucking hitting her line. Can a nigga get some damn alone time with his woman, PLEASE?!

"I left my phone at the house." Lo says matter factly glancing down at my pocket. Where Im just now starting to feel my phone vibrate in.

Oh, thats my phone.