xxvi.

☽ RARE EGYPT☽

I groan as the covers are snatched off my body making me wake up a little.

"Trev stop playing." I mumble feeling around for the comforter but all I felt were the sheets. Plus his side of the bed cold.

"Girl, I am not Trevor, but get ya ass up, we have some things to do." I slowly open my eyes to glare at Tyla, who wore an annoying grin, rubbing her belly. "Chop, chop!" She smacks my butt as I stand out the bed.

"Tyla, shut the hell up." She laughs leaving out room, as I go into the bathroom to take care of my business and shower.

Twenty minutes later Im walking out the rest room, just a towel around my body and a t-shirt around my freshly washed hair. Trevor, who is now in the room, hurries off the phone with someone, sending me a nervous grin.

I raise a brow at his weird behavior but instead of speaking on it I head straight to my dresser getting ready. Knowing Ty if I take too long to get ready her ass will come in here and put my clothes on herself.

Its been three weeks since everything went down and a week after that Trevor started acting some what weird. I dont see him as much, which is weird because we live together, hes always on the phone with someone, and just being secretive.

I try to push any negative thoughts to the back of my head but its hard. I dont nag him about it, because that just isnt me, but I am very fucking curious.

"Lo, Im heading out." Trevor tells me as I rub lotion on my now dry skin.

"Mhmm." I roll my eyes, half ass acknowledging him. "Nothing new." I mutter distastefully.

"What was that?" He grabs my arm to turn so Im facing him. Soon his hand print is going to appear there.

Pulling my arm out his hold I ignore him, continuing to my closet room.

Lucky for me I havent been gaining much weight so I can still fit all my clothes.

Of course he follows me. "Whats yo problem, man?" He asks, rather rudely might I add.

You nigga, damn!

He keeps asking me all these damn questions and its annoying the hell out of me. I slip on my clothes all the while ignoring him then moving to my vanity to start on my makeup.

"Lotus, you know how I feel about you ignoring me." Trevor grits out through clenched teeth.

"What?! What do you want?" I raise my voice, looking up at him with a frown, he licks his lips mugging me back.

"Why you acting like this?" He sounds all surprised making me scoff and shake my head.

"No reason at all, Trevor." I say sarcastically, shooing him away. "Go do whatever the fuck it is you need to."

Trevor watches me before shaking his head and actually leaving, shocking the hell out of me. I have half the mind to call him back up here and cuss him then make him stay but I wont. Fuck him.

"Lo hurry up!" Tyla yells from downstairs, more than likely in the kitchen. Shes almost nine months, and we're all anxious for Kj's arrival.