(10.) 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛

My POV
I ran out of the building & sat down by the fountain, crying. So many emotions were going through me right now. I was feeling angry, but upset at the same time. Usually when I need to cry, I go somewhere by myself so no one would see me.

I then saw Adam come from the corner of my eye. "Baby, are you okay!? Why did you run out!?", he asked worriedly.

I sniffled & stood up. "I'm sorry Banksie, I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that I was already angry and upset with this drama already, so I had to get some fresh air, you know. Besides, when drama gets too intense, it makes me wanna cry for some reason.", I said taking deep breaths.

Adam nodded his head a little. "Yeah, I hate drama too. It's sometimes nonsense. But you're okay now, right?", he said putting his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded & giggled a little. "Yes Banksie, I'm fine now. Don't worry cake-eater.", I giggled, teasing him.

"Okay then. Let's go back inside.", he chuckled, grabbing my hand & walking towards the building.

...

We both walked inside the building to see Sania & her parents arguing. Oh lord, please don't let this go terrible.

"We told you not to come to this party and you did anyway! We're not gonna tolerate your disrespect, Sania.", her dad said folding his arms.

Sania scoffed. "And I'm not gonna tolerate y'all following me everywhere I go.", she argued which caused everybody to look at her.

Guy looked at her signaling to stop.

"WE SHOULD'VE SPLIT YOU AND GUY UP WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE!", her dad screamed.

Me & Adam were behind her parents with shocked expressions on our faces. "Mr. Weed, that's messed up! Don't say that! Y'all are totally wrong about him!", I said still in shock.

It was at this moment that her parents really made her mad. Sania then yelled her anger out like a volcano. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M BOUT SICK OF Y'ALL SAYING THAT GUY IS A BAD INFLUENCE ON ME. I HAD ALREADY TOLD Y'ALL THAT HE WASN'T, BUT Y'ALL STILL TEND TO ASSUME. IT'S ALREADY BAD ENOUGH THAT BRYANNA AND JONATHAN WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE AND ARE STRESSING THE HELL OUT OF ME. WITH DEAN LYING TO ME AND THE DUCKS, IT'S BAD ENOUGH. SO PLEASE JUST FREAKING UNDERSTAND MOM, DAD FOR CHRISTS SAKE!", she screamed so loud with her blood pressure going up.

"Baby....we didn't know that you were that stressed out....", her mom said.

"OF COURSE Y'ALL DIDN'T KNOW. Y'ALL ARE TOO BUSY ASSUMING THINGS THINKING THAT ME AND GUY ARE THE PROBLEM!", she yelled.

"Sania, I think you need to cool off. Come o-", Linda said softly trying to pull her away.

Sania was literally out of control & knocked Linda into the chocolate fountain. "GET OFF OF ME!", she said pushing her in.

Everyone gasped & watched Linda get up covered in chocolate.

"Sania, please stop!", I said wide eyed & breathing heavily, because I was getting scared.

"Sania, you need some medical help. We can take you to some anger management classes or see a therapist, because this has gotten way too far.", her mom said.

Sania screamed so loud in anger. "OH, SO NOW ALL OF YOU THINK I'M CRAZY! HUH!?", she laughed while walking around, being pissed.

"Sweetie, we didn't say that-", her mom said shook & scared to death.

"YOU CLEARLY DID! IT'S OKAY THOUGH. EVERYONE THINKS I'M CRAZY ALL BECAUSE I'M PISSED AT EVERYTHING!", she said screaming so loud that she felt like she was gonna pass out.

"ALL I CAN SAY IS Y'ALL CAN LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET Y'ALL'S ASSES OUT OF MY-", she said until her whole body started shaking. Her hand was over her hear which caused her to fall onto the floor.

"Babe! Babe! You're turning very red!", Guy said rushing over to her, trying to get her to stop shaking.

She tried to stop shaking, but she couldn't. Her sugar level was going sky high. She tried to stay awake but ended up passing out in Guy's arms.

"Quick! Somebody call an ambulance, please!", Guy panicked trying to shake her awake.

Willow then rushed over next to Guy to help him. "Sania, please wake up! Wake up!", she said trying to perform CPR on her.

Even her parents came over trying to wake her up, but she didn't bulge. "Oh my baby, please wake up!", her mom said freaking out with her dad beside her.

Time felt like it was going slow as I was watching all the chaos that was going on. My anxiety level was going really high & I didn't know how to stop it. I was breathing really heavily until I then passed out onto the floor as well.

Adam quickly went down on the floor. "Ariana! Ariana, baby! Please wake up, I'm begging you! Not you too!", he said with tears starting to form in his eyes & putting me in his lap.

"Ari! Ari! Banks, what happened!?", Willow said as she rushed over to where Adam was. Julie then took over of helping Guy.

"I don't know! I think her anxiety level went high to where she fainted!", Adam said worriedly.

"Oh god! It's okay though. It isn't that urgent for her to go to the hospital. Just take her back to her dorm and get her to her bed. She needs to relax and calm down for the meantime.", Willow told Adam, telling him what to do.

My parents had rushed over to me, worried as well. "Oh no, my Ari! What's going on!?", my mom yelled with my dad next to her.

"I'll take her Jess...", Adam said to my mom.

...

Bombay had helped Sania's parents pick her up & put her on the stretcher. The paramedics strapped her on, grabbing the oxygen just in case she wasn't breathing normally.

Guy sat down on the sidewalk crying, worried about Sania, but Connie sat next to him & comforted him.

Willow told Adam that she would drive him & I back to the school to put me in my dorm, so Willow, Adam & Charlie put me in the car & they drove off quickly as possible.

"Does she have a pulse?", one of the workers asked looking down at Sania.

One of the paramedics leaned down & listened to her heart rate. The heart monitor was making some weird noise, which meant that something went wrong or wasn't right.

"Her head is like steaming hot and her blood pressure keeps going up. She won't stop shaking! We gotta get her to the hospital immediately before she gets worse."

"Oh my dear god, we need to hurry then!", her mom said freaking out & getting into the ambulance with her husband, grabbing Sania's hand & squeezing it.

Guy of course went with her parents & held her other hand, whispering to her even though she could hardly hear what he was saying. "I'm here, baby! I'm here! Stay with us, please!", Guy said sniffling.

My parents had to shut my party down, but they knew I was gonna be alright since it wasn't that serious. All the ducks got into Fulton's car & followed them to the emergency room. I had to get some rest, so they would come see me later today.

With everyone getting into the car & following the ambulance, all you could hear was the siren going off & the drivers moving out of the way.

I honestly didn't think that today would end up like this. I know I'll be fine, but I don't know about Sania. I just hope she'll be okay.

I also hope that Portman comes & visits her even though we're all still upset with him.

Note: This has not happened at all to me or Sania. Just for the story, lol.