(34.) 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?

Tuesday; May 13th, 2003

My POV
It has been three years since us Ducks graduated & almost four years since me & Adam had gotten married along with Willow & Sania. I'm now twenty two years old.

Me & Adam rented a nice apartment until we actually get more money to afford a house we'd want. He's going to school to be a Public Defender, which would take him about seven to eight years depending. So he helps around with his dad's company for the meanwhile since he's retired. I'm going to nursing school to become a Pediatric Nurse, which has been my dream job for the longest time. I absolutely love babies and little kids!

Willow & Sania decided to come over to our place, so we can have girls time. Adam had went out with Charlie & Guy, so the apartment was ours for a few hours.

Sania had also brought Zaila along, which I didn't mind of course. I love my niece so much! I can't believe that she's four and that she'll be five in December. I remember when she was just born.

Willow & Charlie had a son in January of 2002, which me & the others now have a little nephew. His name is Lyrik James Conway. He's so adorable & cute! Lyrik is with Willow's mom right now, also known as his grandma.

Us girls were just in the living room watching The Outsiders. I mean, who wouldn't love this movie?

We were sitting on the couches watching TV & chatting, while Zaila was on the floor playing with her toys that Sania brought for her.

"Hmm. I wonder what the guys are doing right now?", Willow asked in concern.

"They best not be at the strip club, or else I'm go drag Guy by his damn hair back to the house!", Sania said.

"Woah, woah there, girl. You already know that Guy and the guys are loyal enough to not even go there. Besides, why would he wanna hurt you and little Zaila?", I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I know. I was just kidding.", Sania laughed.

Zaila stopped playing with her toys & walked up to me. "Auntie Ari, can I sit with you?", she asked me in her adorable little voice.

I couldn't resist her cause she's so cute. "Of course, you can, Zaila.", I said picking her up & sitting her right next to me.

"Momma, Auntie Willow, come sit with us.", she asked the girls.

Sania & Willow laughed & sat next to us. "You really love your aunties, don't you baby?", Sania asked giving Zaila a kiss on her forehead.

Zaila gave her cute smile that she always does. "Yeah momma. They the best.", she giggled.

...

We were watching a scene of Ponyboy, Johnny, & Dally until Zaila spoke. "Momma, I'm hungry.", she said.

"What do you want, baby?", Sania asked.

"I want bananas.", she said.

"Girl, do you have bananas for Zaila?", Sania asked me with a laugh.

"Yeah, I do. I'll be right back, y'all.", I said with a laugh, getting up from the couch & going to the kitchen.

I got a banana from the counter & I chopped them into little slices. I put them in a bowl & walked back to the living room, giving them to Zaila & sitting back down.

"Thank you Auntie Ari.", Zaila said.

"You're welcome. I'm surprised she's learning her manners well, girl.", I said to Sania with a laugh.

"Yeah, me and Guy gotta teach her young so she won't disrespect other kids or teachers when she goes to daycare or school.", Sania laughed.

...