(26.) 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖; 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Friday; March 13th

My POV
It was now after school. Today was finally the day of Prom. I was so excited to go, because I've never even been to one before. I know that tonight was going to be fun.

Right now, Sania, Connie, & Julie came to mine & Willow's dorm to help each other get ready for the Prom tonight. It starts at 8, so we have about an hour & 30 minutes to get ready.

Willow was helping Sania curl her hair, while Connie & Julie were doing a bit of their makeup. Julie's going to Prom with Scooter, because he had asked her sometime this week after school on the phone since he knew that Prom was coming up. Besides, he's still allowed to go since he's 19 and not over 21.

I had gotten done getting dressed in our bathroom & came out. "So, how do I look, girls?", I asked twirling around in my dress.

The girls turned around with their jaws dropped. "Oooo Ari, you look so stunning!", Connie squealed in excitement.

"Ari, you look so pretty, bestie!", Julie said in amazement.

"Yesss Ari, we stan you!", Willow said in amazement as if I was a celebrity.

"Yes Ari, get it girl! Banks' jaw is gonna drop when he sees you in that gorgeous dress!", Sania said with a smirk.

"Hehe, to be exact, he's the one who bought me this dress. I told him he didn't have to, buttt he wasn't gonna take no as an acception.", I said with a laugh.

"Ohhhh, looks like someone's spoiled.", Sania said with a laugh & wink.

"Apparently yeah, he'll spoil me even though I don't want to be.", I rolled my eyes playfully with a giggle.

After Connie was done doing her make-up, her & Julie helped doing a bit of mine. I just wanted it natural, cause why not.

After we were done getting ready, all us girls were checking ourselves out in the mirror.

Me & Adam:

Willow & Charlie:

Willow & Charlie: