(17.) 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Thursday; March 7th

My POV
Today was the last day of school before Spring break. Right now was the end of first period, which I had English class next. I sometimes hated English class cause our teacher always gave us so much work. Like I wish I could go back to my dorm & go back to sleep. I so can't wait for after school so I can pack my stuff for tomorrow's trip.

"Are you gonna try and stay awake, Ari?", Julie asked with a laugh.

I sighed & shrugged my shoulders. "Eh, I guess I'll try, if I don't fall asleep though.", I said with a slight smile, still half asleep.

She laughed & headed inside the classroom along with Willow, Connie, Sania & Charlie.

...

I had decided to get a sip of water from the water fountain until a pair of hands lift me up & took me inside the janitors closet. My eyes widened in surprise.

I heard the closet door shut silently. I then felt a pair of lips smash against mine. I pulled away to see who it was. Of course, it turns out it was Adam, aka my boyfriend.

"Woah there! What's gotten into you, Banksy!?", I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck.

He chuckled & wrapped his arms around my waist. "I don't know, I guess I'm just in the mood to get frisky in here, babygirl.", Adam said with a smirk, running his hand down my back.

I know this wasn't the right place or right time, but Adam pulled me out of class, I guess we can do it, but we both need to be quiet or else someone will catch us.

I just laughed. "Well, since you kinda got me out of English class, I guess I can get frisky with you...", I said with a wink, leaning in.

He smirked again & leaned in, kissing me passionately. Damn, he was one hell of a kisser.

I moaned quietly in the kiss, sliding my tongue in his mouth for him to suck on it with his teeth. We both slowly backed up with my back against the wall. He pulled my shirt down a little, placing soft delicate kisses on my neck, which made me groan softly, running my fingers over the back of his neck.

"Mmm Adam....", I moaned out quietly.

He grinned & began sucking on my neck, lightly running his hands down my arms. "Shh, be careful not to moan too loud, princess...", he whispered in my ear seductively, which gave me the chills.

I nodded & bit his bottom lip, which made him groan softly. His moans had turned me on so much. They always do, no lie.

"Jump, babygirl...", he whispered, grabbing my ass.

I smirked & jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. My lips never leaving his, which are still connected, even our tongues swirled together enjoying every moment of this.

He made the kiss so deep & passionate. I could feel him bite my lower lip, which made me smile.

I then moved my hips against his crotch of his khakis. We both moaned, looking into each other's eyes.

I loved teasing him, so I started to unbutton his shirt, but not all the way.

He bit his lip & shook his head, grabbing my hand to stop. "No Ariana, we're gonna save this for later on...", he said licking his lips.

I frowned, but smiled at him. "Hmm yeah, you're right.  There's not enough room to actually make out in here.", I giggled.

"Agree. If there was a secret bedroom somewhere, we would.", he said running his hands up my sides.