(21.) 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙; 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹

My POV
Everyone was still hiding where they were hiding. I was the scaredy cat cause I was always afraid of big dogs since I was little, but I decided to be brave & try to stop it. I raised my hand to signal him to stop & sit. "Sit!", I demanded.

The dog stopped & sat down on my command. "Good boy. Now go back to your owner!", I said pointing in the distance. The dog whined & ran off.

"Ari, you could've gotten attacked, you-", Sania warned in fear.

"Damn, that was awesome, little Bash sis!", Fulton said.

"All I did was command a dog. How is that awesome?", I laughed.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I'm just weird like my brother, Portman.", Fulton said giving him a fist bump.

"I'm surprised that dog listened to you.", Sania said holding her heart.

"Yeah, that was pretty risky, baby. It could've attacked you.", Adam said in worry, kissing all over my face.

I giggled & looked at my boyfriend in awe. "You know, you're cute when you're overprotective. You know that?", I smiled pinching his cheeks.

He blushed & pinched my cheeks back. "Not as cute as you are.", he flirted.

I nudged him playfully. "Oh stop Banksy, you're making me blush!", I giggled while hiding my face.

He smiled. "Isn't that what I always do? Because I enjoy making you blush, baby.", Adam said with a wink.

"Ohh, enough again with this lovey dovey shit. I just want some lunch.", Goldberg said being disgusted at the two of us.

Sania glared at him. "Shut the hell up and leave my favorite couple alone, you fatass!", she said nudging him, making him fall.

"Ouch! Okay, okay, Sania! Jeez!", Goldberg said getting up from the sand.

"Is food all you can think about, Goldie? This is a beach. There are no fast food restaurants around here. Well there is, but it has a bar also, and we're underage to get in.", Willow said in a sarcastic tone.

Goldberg had thought about what she said & nodded. "Yeah, food is all I think about, because I'm always hungry.", he whined.

"Greedy motherfucker.", Russ said rolling his eyes.

"Your fatass better be lucky that I brought some homemade Chicken Sandwiches.", Sania said opening the cooler, taking out sandwiches for everybody.

"Oh thank god, I don't blame Goldie! I'm  hungry too!", Willow said catching the sandwiches Sania threw at her.

"Me three!", I said catching the sandwich that Sania threw.

Everybody started to dig in & eat their sandwiches. Sania's sandwiches were really good to be honest.

"Hey guys, check this out!", Portman laughed weirdly stealing a pack of mayonnaise.

"This is Adam, Charlie, Guy, and Dwayne when they jerk off in the bathroom.", Fulton said demonstrating.

Portman stole Luis's sausage that he was about to eat & acted like it was a real dick jerking it off, making it seem like that it was Sania jerking Guy off.

Fulton cleared his throat & tried to copy how she talked. "You like me stroking it, Guy? Oh yes!", Fulton said in a girly voice trying to do an impression of her.

Dwayne had gasped & covered his eyes. "I'm appalled by that, you nasty boys! I don't dare do that about my lady or anything at all!", he said shook.