(23.) 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

My POV
It was finally after school. Me & Willow had went back to our dorm to do a few things before we leave to meet up with the team.

As I was folding a little bit of my clothes, we heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it, ma'am.", I said with a laugh.

I walked over to the door & opened it to see Bryanna & Jonathan standing there. "Hey Ariana. Hey Willow.", Bryanna said with a wave.

"Hey girls.", Jonathan said with a wave.

"Hey guys. What are y'all doing here?", I asked.

"We wanted to see what y'all and the others were up to. If y'all weren't doing anything, we wanted to know if y'all wanted to come to a Halloween party that's going on tonight?", Bryanna asked.

Me & Willow looked at each other. "Oh, well, we and the ducks are gonna go trick or treating later tonight, cause why not? It's fun!", I said with a laugh.

"I remember those times when I was little. They were so much fun.", Bryanna laughed.

"Same here. I would always be excited to show off my costume at all the little kids.", Jonathan laughed.

"If y'all want, y'all can come with us.", I offered nicely.

"It's okay. Y'all have fun since the Ducks always stick together.", Bryanna laughed, assuring that it was fine.

"Yeah, don't worry about it.", Jonathan assured also.

"Well okay then. Y'all two have fun at the party! Bye!", I said with a wave as they were leaving.

"Bye!", Bryanna & Jonathan both said leaving.

"Oh, and don't let Dean put y'all into trouble!", Bryanna yelled from down the hall.

"We'll try not to!", I laughed while closing the door & going back to fold my clothes.

"We better finish doing whatever we gotta do, because we're supposed to meet up with the others in like fifteen minutes.", Willow said applying a little of foundation since she had forgotten to this morning.

"Oh shit! We better go then now!", I said grabbing my phone.

Willow had just gotten done putting her foundation. "Yeah, before the others think we ditched them.", she said with a laugh.

"Also, can you carry my phone since you have pockets?", I asked with a laugh, handing her my phone.

"Fine. And I won't lose it, I promise.", she laughed, taking it from me.

"Okay then, let's go.", I said as we both walked out the door, closing the door behind me.

...

After walking a few miles from the school, we finally arrived at Mickey's Diner. We saw the others standing outside by the stairs.

They honestly had some very interesting costume choices. Sania & Guy were like a rich couple from the 50s while Connie & Dwayne were Jessie & Woody from Toy Story.

Sania & Guy: