(11.) 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚜

My POV
"Ariana, baby?", Adam said as I was asleep for the meanwhile.

"Babe?", the voice said again.

I then woke up a little bit shook, shaking Adam cause I had a dream. "Help me, Chucky's after me in an ice cream truck!", I said still half asleep.

The ducks looked at me with their eyebrows furrowed. "Babe, wake up! Chucky's not after you in an ice cream truck!", Adam said wide eyed.

I slowly woke up looking around the room to see the ducks crowded around me. "What? Banksy, where am I? What happened? Why am I not in my dress?", I asked in confusion.

"You're in our dorm Ari.", Willow said.

"What? But why?", I asked still in confusion.

"Well, you had fainted at your party after Sania passed out. Willow said it was because your anxiety levels were getting too high, so she drove me and you back to the dorm to let you rest. I got you undressed and comfortable and I've been sitting here right next to you, while the others just came in a little while ago. We wanted to make sure you were okay.", Adam told me while holding me in his arms.

"Oh....well I didn't expect that to happen, but thanks for looking out for me guys. I didn't mean to scare y'all there.", I said with my blank expression that turned into a smile, chuckling a little.

"It's okay Ari. As long as you're okay, that's all that matters.", Connie said giving me a hug.

All of the ducks gave me a group hug & we talked for a few minutes. "Wait, where's Sania? Is she alright?", I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, she's fine for now. We went to go see her earlier while Banksy and Willow were here.", Julie said.

"Well that's good. Can we go visit her right now?", I asked.

"Yeah, I think we should. Besides me, Ari and Adam haven't went to see her yet", Willow said.

"Okay then. We'll all go in Fulton's car.", Julie said.

We all then went outside into Fulton's car & drove to the hospital.

...

After driving for a few miles, we finally made it to the hospital. We got out of the car & walked into the hospital. The lady at the front desk told us Sania's room number & we walked down the hallway. We then heard screaming & yelling from one of the rooms. I already knew that it was Sania from her yelling.

"Oh lord, good luck to us.", I said doing the cross sign.

We walked into the room to see Sania moving around like crazy. Her parents & Guy were in the room also. "YOU LUCKY THAT I CAN'T SLAP Y'ALL CAUSE Y'ALL ARE MY PARENTS!", Sania screamed.

"Aww hush Sania, if you slapped me or your mother, then we would send you to a mental institution!", her dad threatened with his arms folded.

Sania was about to start hollering, but Guy quickly covered her mouth. "Sania, babe, do not scream or your blood sugar will get high again.", he said worriedly.

"I don't give a damn if it gets high! Those bitches Bryanna and Jonathan are the main ones that put me in here in the first place! I was already stressed from the get go!", she complained while the doctors tried to hold her still.

Russ just chuckled. "Hey Sania, I know I just walked in, but you sound like my grandpa when he's grumpy as hell in the hospital.", he said.

"For real though. If you want it to go high, then that will be you kicked over and dead by the second.", Kenny said shaking his head.