(39.) 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 & 𝙰 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢; 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

My POV
We all had just gotten done eating our Thanksgiving dinner. We were just about to eat our dessert, which was some Pumpkin Pie. Don't worry, Connie & Dwayne had brought two since there was alot of us.

Adam had sat there for a moment until he spoke. "Mom, dad, can you excuse me and Ariana for a second?", he told his parents who were right next to us, which they nodded in response.

He grabbed my hand & we both got up from our seats. We then walked upstairs to one of the rooms. He opened the door to reveal his old bedroom & closed the door behind us. "Damn, my old bedroom. I remember all the times me and you had in here, babe."

I was starting to get memories of when I used to come over to his house when we were kids & teenagers, which made me feel sad, but smiled at the same time. "Yeah, those were good times, Banksy."

I then started to think of the moments we had. "Oh my god. Remember that one time when we were thirteen when I stayed over and we had a pillow fight in your room all because you had hit me with a damn pillow for me simping over Ralph Macchio while watching Karate Kid 2.", I said dying of laughter.

Adam rolled his eyes, but laughed at the same time. "Umm yeah, because you're my girl, not Ralph's. Well, wife now. Why do you think I smacked your ass that one time when we were thirteen during lunch when we were Team U.S.A?"

"You didn't have to do that in front of everyone, especially Bombay and the other adults!", I laughed while rolling my eyes.

"I wanted to show off my sexy ass girl. Couldn't I do that?", he laughed.

"Well yeah, but not like that in front of everyone, you dummy. Also, remember when I smacked you with a pillow and you fell off the bed. Believe me, I felt so bad. I was just glad you didn't hurt your damn self.", I laughed.

Adam was laughing a little too hard that his face was turning red. "Yeah, but at least I still won that pillow fight."

I then remembered another moment. "Remember when me and you used to salsa dance when any of those type of songs came on the radio. Not gonna lie, you knew how to dance, Banksy.", I said winking at him while biting my lip.

He smirked & got closer to me, putting his hand on my thigh. "Is that so, babe? You knew how to dance as well, sexy.", he said squeezing my thigh.

"Adam, we can't make out now. We're at your parents! I think we should go back downstairs anyways.", I whisper yelled while laughing.

Adam rolled his eyes playfully. "Fine, I guess.", he laughed. We both then got up to leave the room.

As I was about to open the door, he had spoke. "Hey babe. Hold on. I wanna try something real quick."

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "What is it?", I asked in concern.

He had told me to put my left hand in a fist & put my arm up in the air. He told me to do the same with the other arm also. "Okay, now cross your fists together."

I crossed them together like he told me to. "Umm, Banksy, what are you trying to d-". He cut me off by pinning me against the door, looking at me with a seductive look.

"No ones gonna come in here. So how about we make out for a little?", he asked biting his lip.

"Hmm. I don't know, Banksy. What if someone hears us?", I laughed with my eyes widened.

He started kissing my neck to tease me. "I know you want to, babygirl.", he said seductively.

I could just never resist his handsome ass. "Damn you, Banks.", I said budging in, giving him a smirk.

He smirked back & placed his lips onto mine while letting go of my hands. I placed my hands on his cheeks while his hands traveled down to my hips. "Jump, babygirl.", he whispered.

As I jumped into his arms, for some reason, I accidentally kicked down one of his hockey sticks next to me onto the floor. "Shit, I hope no one heard that.", I said with my eyes widened.

"Adam, what was that? Are you okay? I came to my room to get something real quick.", I heard Mrs. Martha from the hallway.

Me & Adam looked at each other with nervous looks. "Yeah mom, I'm fine. Ariana just accidentally dropped my hockey stick.", he said.

"Oh okay, are y'all coming back down?", she asked.

"Yeah, we're coming.", Adam said. I put his hockey stick back where it was & we walked out of his bedroom, closing the door behind us.

...

As we were walking down the hallway. I thought I heard whispering coming from the bathroom. "Babe, who's in the bathroom?", I whispered.

Adam looked at the bathroom door & then me with his eyebrows furrowed. He opened the door slowly to see Sania & Guy making out against the wall. "Sania, Guy!?", he whisper yelled.

Sania & Guy stopped kissing & looked at us in shock. "Ari, Banks!? What are y'all doing!?", Sania asked.

"Get out of my parents bathroom!", he said still in shock

They got out of the bathroom & closed the door. "What the hell were you two doing in my parents bathroom!?", he whisper yelled, facepalming.

We had to talk quietly so no one would hear our conversation. "Umm....it's not what y'all think we were doing, Banks.", Sania said with a nervous chuckle.

"Then what were y'all two doing?", I asked with my eyebrow raised.

Sania & Guy looked at each other. "Fine, we were about to make out, but blame this humpty dumpty looking ass of a husband.", Sania said smacking Guy in the back of the head.

Guy looked at her in shock. "Ow, babe! What did you do that for!?"

"Cause your horny ass was the one who wanted to get down!", Sania whisper yelled.

"Don't blame this on me now, babe! You're the horny one also since we can barely get down at home!", Guy said.

"Guys, don't argue now! Just forget about it and let's go back downsta-.", Adam said until he was cut off by a scream.

"Ahhhh!", the scream came from downstairs. It immediately sounded like Connie. We all looked at each other & ran down the hallway to the stairs.

...

We ran downstairs to the dining room to seeing Connie leaning over on the table & water on the floor. Oh shit, this can't be good....

Everyone was looking at each other in shock, even Mr. & Mrs. Banks. "Honey, take me to the hospital now!", Connie told Dwayne while holding her stomach.

"But darlin, it's Thanksgiving. I don't know if the hospital will be op-", Dwayne said until Connie cut him off.

"DWAYNE, THE DAMN BABY IS COMING NOW! I CAN'T WAIT AT ALL!", Connie yelled. Oh god, her hormones are going all over the place.

"Oh shit! Umm.....Dwayne, help me get her to y'all's car. I'll go with y'all. We gotta hurry before she gives birth inside this house! Guys, y'all follow us to the hospital!", Sania said.

"But babe, what do we do with Za-", Guy said until Sania cut him off.

"We have to take her with us, babe! We have no other choice!", Sania said.

Guy nodded & carried Zaila out the door to get in his & Sania's car. Dwayne & Sania helped Connie out of the house & into the car.

Charlie carried Lyrik & him & the others zoomed out of the house & to their vehicles.

I was about to run out with Ashlynn in my arms until Mrs. Martha stopped me. "Ariana, sweetie! I'll watch Ashlynn for you and Adam!", she said.

"It's okay mom, I don't want you to stre-", I said until she cut me off.

"No, I insist sweetie! It's an emergency, y'all go!", she said. I gave Ashlynn to her & ran out of the house with Adam.

We got in our car & drove off to the hospital. Oh lord, we didn't expect Connie's water to break on Thanksgiving. Like why today out of any other day. This is gonna be some Thanksgiving.