(30.) 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕

Friday; July 17th

My POV
Today was a very exciting day, because today was Sania & Guy's gender reveal party. The backyard looked really good & beautiful. Also, we ordered Goldberg a Big Mac before we got here. All of the girls were wearing pink & the boys were wearing blue.

 All of the girls were wearing pink & the boys were wearing blue

I touched Sania's pregnant stomach, feeling the baby kick. "Ooh girl, I felt it kick me in the hand.", I laughed.

Sania chuckled, holding the top of her stomach. "Looks like he or she is ready to come out right about now.", she said.

"So who's the godmother?", Willow asked fixing herself a little plate of chocolate covered strawberries.

Sania had to think for a moment. "Hmm, I don't know just yet. Maybe when the child's born, I'll pick the godmother.", she said.

"If I were you, I would pick Ari, because she's so sweet, lovable, and playful with kids. She'll probably know how to discipline them properly.", Willow said with a wink.

I looked at Willow in awe, putting a hand over my heart. "Aww.", I said.

We decided to be nosy & look around while the music was blasting.

"GOLDIE, COME ON NOW! STOP EATING ALL THE WHIPPED CREAM!", Guy scolded, snatching the can from him.

"What? I'm just putting these on my brownies. Can I not do that?", Goldberg said putting some more.

"Goldie, stop!", Charlie said pushing Goldberg into the big pool.

"Woah!", he yelled, belly flopping into the water.

"Heyyy, this isn't a pool party, guys. It's a gender reveal.", Willow laughed, coming over towards the boys.

Of course Portman, Fulton, and his demons of cousins were running around & shooting water guns at people. They were even shoving them into the pool thinking it was hilarious. Can y'all just jump in the bouncy house or something?

"Oh relax, sweetheart. Unless you want me to throw you in there, too.", Charlie said with an evil smirk, picking her up bridal style.

"Spazway, don't you do it!", she threatened while hitting him to put her down.

He laughed & put her down, giving her a peck on the lips. "I'm just messing with you. I won't throw you in the pool.", he said with his classic grin.

"You should've though, Spazway. That would've been funny.", Fulton laughed.

Willow glared at him. "Oh really!? You think that it'll be funny to see your ex get thrown into a pool! Get your butt in there, Fulton!", she said knocking Fulton into the pool on purpose. (aundria-Nie96 Not you pushing him into the pool!💀😭🤣)

Fulton screamed & fell into the pool with his legs up in the air. Portman & his cousins were laughing at him.

"You get in there too, Averman.", Willow said with a smirk, pushing him in also.