(13.) 𝙷𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 & 𝙻𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

My POV
School was finally over for today, so I drove my red chevy cruze and went to go meet up with the ducks at the ice rink where we first met at. It feels good to be be playing like the good ole days, you know. I miss hockey season so much. I wish winter would come around, but it's almost Spring & we have a few more weeks until Spring break arrives.  At least we don't have to do anymore school work, because it sucks and everyone hates it. Since Scooter came down from college to come visit Julie, we let him come along so he can spend time with her before he leaves in a few days.

"Oh no, not this again!", Luis yelled while crashing into the boards.

"Really Luis. We just started playing again and you still don't know how to stop. I'm not even surprised there.", I laughed while passing the puck to Guy.

Luis glared at me playfully. "I know how to stop Ari, it just takes some time.", he said.

"Hmm. You sure you didn't learn that one time you stopped during the Junior Goodwill Games, Mr. Speedster?", I said with a smirk.

"Oooohhhh!", all the ducks laughed.

"You just got roasted by a girl, man!", Charlie laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.", Luis rolled his eyes & chuckled.

"Come on guys, why can't anybody score over here? The Catlady ain't that good of a goalie!", Goldberg said being jealous.

"Hey, my girl is a hell of a good goalie!", Scooter said glaring & defending Julie.

"Boy, I know you lying. Julie here is the best girl goalie. All you do is not stop the puck in time.", Sania roasted.

Goldberg felt offended by that. Was he really a slow goalie? Yes, of course he was.

"Hey, y'all leave Goldie alone now. He can't help that he's fat and can't move fast.", Russ insulted.

"Yeah, y'all are mean to me!", Goldberg frowned.

"Sorry Goldie, but the truth sometimes has to be said.", Willow shrugged.

Portman suggested that we should team up into four groups to see which group wins or loses. Willow offered to be the referee, because she says she's referee material. The team who wins gets to ride in Adam's Rolls-Royce Dawn car. The team who loses has to jump into the freezing cold lake. Who in the hell wants to do that!? Oh hell no, our team definitely needs to try to win, because I don't wanna jump into no freezing cold lake.

Adam was the captain, so he picked me, Luis, Charlie, Dwayne, Connie & Kenny. Guy was the other captain & picked Sania, Portman, Fulton, Russ, & Averman. Scooter wanted to play also, so we didn't mind. He was gonna take Julie's position in the second round.

"Okay, Banks and Guy have the face-off.", Willow said putting the puck in the middle.

"Oh y'all going down!", I said playfully with a smirk.

"Us going down? Nope, I think we're going up ma'am.", Sania said playfully with a smirk.

Willow blew her whistle & Guy had the puck charging down the ice with Sania following behind him. I was getting ready to trip her, but she tripped me instead, flipping me over. Charlie tried to steal it, but Russ knocked him down. He apologized & kept on skating.

"Babe, give it to me! I think I can score from this distance!", Sania yelled out to Guy, setting her stick down on the ice holding it.

"Stop her!", Adam commanded wide eyed.

She smirked & let the puck go, watching it fly. She actually scored a goal.

"Alright, little Bash sis!", Fulton said in excitement, giving her a high five.