Impossible

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Cutting
——————————————
Jugheads POV
Betty and I just started working together after 7 years. I thought I was ok with just being friends but truth be told...I'm not. I think about her everyday and wonder if we're ever gonna have our happy ending. I imagine waking up to her again and being able to comfort her when she is sad. I just really miss her.
——————————————
I was walking in the park one day to clear my mind and I see this blonde with her head in her hands. I didn't know who it was at first but as I got closer I realized it was Betty. I walked over to her and sat down.
J:Betty?
B:Jughead? What are you doing here?
J:I was just walking and noticed you were crying what's up?
As soon as I asked that question I saw something on her wrists.
J:Betty what's that on your wrist.
B:Oh nothing
She sounded very unsure
J:Betts it's not noting I can literally see it.
She wasn't showing me so I gently grabbed her hand and rolled up her sleeves, and what I saw is something I never wanted to see on the love of my life. There were cuts all up her arms.
——————————————
Flashback
——————————————
Bettys POV
I can't do it anymore. There is just to much to handle. I still haven't found Polly and I feel like I'm letting everyone down. I was hooking up with Archie which I feel really terrible about. I don't even know why I keep going back to him. It's not like I like him. I just really hope Jug doesn't find out or at least I want to be the one to tell him. I just really don't want to hurt him anymore than I already have. Ever since we started working together these old feeling have resurfaced and I'm not really sure what to do. I really want to tell Jug how I feel I just don't know when to do it. Lately I have been cutting myself to relieve some of the pain and stress. Today I have been really down, so I've decided to cut to see if that will make me feel better. I walk in to the bathroom already sobbing and grab my razor. I start to trace the lines on my skin from previous days. Once I am finished I walk to the park. When I get there I just sit on the bench and cry. After about 10 minutes of sitting there someone walks up to me. I quickly realize it is the one person I really don't want to see me like this. Jug. He starts to ask me what is wrong and I really don't want to tell him but after I don't answer he rolls up my sleeves and sees my cuts.
——————————————
Present
——————————————
Jugheads POV
Once I see Bettys cuts I immediately become very concerned.
J:Betty...Why?
She just cries even more. I pull her into a hug and she grasps onto my shirt.
J:Betty I know you probably don't want to talk right now but you need to tell me what's wrong.
B:Can we go somewhere else and then I'll tell you?
She asks looking up at me with her emerald green eyes. God I could stare into those eyes forever.
J:Sure Betts we can go back to Archies house.
She just nods.

Bettys POV
He picked me up and brought me to his motorcycle because I couldn't stop crying. We got on and drove to Archies house where he carried me in a laid me down on his bed.
B:Jug?
J:Yeah?
B:Why are you being so nice to me?
J:Just because
B:That's not an answer
J:I'll answer your question when you answer mine.
B:Ok fine
J:Why?
B:It's just been really hard. I can't find Polly and I feel like I'm letting everyone down. And on top of that I slept with Archie and I don't even know why it's not like I have feeling for him. The truth be told I have feelings for someone else. *sobbing*
Little did he know it was him.
Jugheads POV
J:Oh Betty come here
I pulled her into a hug. I'm not gonna lie it hurt to hear that she has feelings for someone else and that she slept with Archie, but it made me feel better hearing that she doesn't like him like that. After a couple minutes of just hugging I decided to tell her what I have been wanting to say ever since we started working together again.
J:Betty?
B:Mhm
J:I need to tell you something very important.
B:What is it?
J:Ever since we started working together I have been getting this feeling. I thought I could just ignore it and it would go away but it won't. Betty Cooper I love you.
Bettys POV
Oh my god. Jughead just told me he loves me. At least I don't have to be the first one to say it.
B:Jughead Jones. I love you too.
I reached up, grabbed his face, and pulled him into a kiss. We both smiled into the kiss. This is the happiest I've been in 7 years. Once we pulled away we just stared at each other wondering why we didn't do this sooner.
J:God I missed you
B:I missed you more
J:Impossible

A/N:I know this wasn't to good but I hope you liked it 😁