Nightmares

A/N: This is a request from @jess2007x
This is set in season 5 again, but Bughead is already back together! This is kinda gonna be based on when Betty called Archie (🤮) after she had one of her nightmares but different. Hope you enjoy 😊
——————————————
Bettys POV
     Recently I have been having nightmares. I haven't told Jug yet because I don't want him to worry. He already has so much on his plate I just don't want to bother him. The only person that knows is Veronica because I was taking a nap at her house when I had one. As of right now I have just woken up from one of these horrible nightmares crying and holding onto my chest. This is probably the worst one ever. In the dream T.B.K. was trying to kill all my friends and family and I was tied down so I couldn't help them. I had to just watch them die. I have to call Jug.
———————————————
Jugheads POV
     I have just woken up to the sound of my phone ringing. I check the clock and it is 3 am. "Who would be calling me a 3 am" I thought. I checked the phone and it says that Betty is calling. I immediately pick up.
J:What's wrong my love?
B:*sobbing*
J:Betts why are you crying?
B:I need you to come over. Please? *sobbing*
J:Ok baby, I'll be over in 10 minutes. Just try to calm down.
I'm really worried about Betty. She never really cries. The only times I've ever seen her cry is when we broke up. I'm heading over to her house now.
——————————————
Time jump to Bettys house
——————————————
Jugheads POV
     I just got to Bettys house and I'm walking up the stairs now. As I walk in her room I see her sitting on her bed crying. I immediately walk over to her and hug her really tight.
J:Baby what's wrong
I kissed her hair
B:*still sobbing*
J:Come on Betts calm down so you can tell me what happened
B*starts to calm down*
J:Good job. Now, can you tell me what happened?
B:Ok
Bettys POV
     I really don't want to tell Jug about my nightmares but I guess I have to now.
B:So you know how I got kidnapped by the T.B.K.?
J:Yeah...
B:Well ever since then I have been having these nightmares and tonight I had the worst one ever. It was about the T.B.K. taking all of my friends and family including you and torturing them while I was tied up and couldn't help at all, so I just had to sit there and watch all of you die.
*sobbing*
J:Aww baby it's ok. We're gonna get through this. You know I'm never ever gonna let anyone hurt you ever again. Yeah?
B:Yeah
*calms down*
J:Do you want me to stay over?
B:Yes please
J:Ok you let's lay down and if you have anymore nightmares wake me up.
B:Ok. I love you
J:I love you too Betts
3rd person POV
     Betty then lays down on one side of the bed while Jughead lays in the other side and cuddles her. The perfect end to the worst night.
A/N: I hope you liked this. Leave more requests in the comments 😁💛