Happier With You

A/N: Again this takes place in season 5.
Bettys POV
     I was sitting in Pollys room with her. Jughead and I have just found her and I am more than happy, but ever since Jug and I have started working together again these old feelings have been resurfacing. I don't really know what to do. I certainly still love Jughead and I really want us to get back together but I don't know how he feels. I think I might ask Polly when she gets up because she always gives the best advice.
Pollys POV
     Betty has been sitting next to my bed just staring for like 10 minutes know. I have no idea what she's thinking about but I think she's about to ask me something.
B:Polly?
P:Yeah?
B:Can I ask you something?
P:Yeah. Anything.
B:So as you know Jug and I have been hanging out a lot recently.
P:Yeah...
I have no idea where she is going with this.
B:Well since we started hanging out again I have been starting to feel things again, but I don't know if he feels the same. I just don't want to mess anything up like I did senior year.
P:Betty. I know you feel like your gonna mess everything up but you have to do what makes you happy, so if telling Jughead how you feel is gonna make you happy then you have to do it.
B:Ok thanks Pol. Should I go now?
P:Yeah go and then tell me how it goes.
B:Alright. Bye Pol.
——————————————
Time jump
——————————————
Jugheads POV
     Betty just walked into the diner. I wonder what she needs.
B:Jug I need to tell you something.
J:Ok what is it.
B:Ok but before I tell you I need you to know that this is just what I'm feeling and you do not need to say it back because I know what I did to you was very wrong and I just need you to know I'm sorry.
Oh my god is she about to say what I think she's about to say.
B:Jug I still love you.
She was staring into my eyes waiting for an answer and I know exactly what I'm going to say.
J:And I still love you.
Her eyes immediately lite up and I put my one hand on her cheek and the other on her lower back and pulled her into a kiss. When I kissed her I felt her smile into the kiss (which I did as well) but I also felt tears so I pulled away still with her face in my hands.
J:Why are you crying Betts?
B:I'm just so happy that I finally get to kiss you after all these years.
I stared into her beautiful green eyes and asked.
J:Betty will you be my girlfriend again.
She smiled that beautiful smile and said...
B:Of course
I then pulled her into a kiss and I could tell this is the happiest both of us have been in 7 years.