Smiles

A/N: This story is based off of the new Jughead and Tabitha pic from 5x15. Now, I still think Bughead could happen but as of right now it's looking like Tabitha and Jughead are gonna have something sorta like Veronica and Reggie. So yeah, don't forget to go vote if you like this oneshot and leave some ideas in the comments 😁

Tabithas POV
     Jughead and I have only been dating for a couple weeks now and this is our first time actually acting like a couple in front off people. I really don't think anybody's gonna care, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Jugheads POV
     Tabitha and I are sitting at a table with Archie, Veronica, Toni, Fangs, Kevin, and Reggie when I look over and see Betty sitting by herself staring at me, with a saddened look on her face. She hasn't noticed that I see her yet, but when she does tears start to form in her eyes and she gives me a weak smile. At that moment she silently gets up and leaves, and I follow.

Bettys POV
     I feel so, unbelievably sad tonight, even though I should be happy because the Pussycats are playing for the first time in like 8 years. I'm sitting alone because it's just to hard to be around Jughead and Tabitha right now. Like, of course I would rather sit with all my friends and enjoy the night, but I just can't. Pretty much the whole night I've just been sitting here trying to find any sign that Jug isn't happy with her, but I can't. I take one more look into his ocean blue eyes, and to my surprise he's looking back at me. At that moment I realize that I can't be upset at the fact that Jughead is happy with someone else. Especially when I am the reason he can't be happy with me. Jug looks at me with a puzzled look and I smile at him with a few tears dripping down my face. I decide to leave, hoping that Jug will be even more happy once I'm gone.

Jugheads POV
I follow out the front door of Pops and finally she turns around and sees me. "Jug? What are you doing out here, shouldn't you be inside?"Betty asks with a look of shock on her face. "Yeah I should but I wanted to see if you were ok, you looked really upset back there." I reply with worry written all over my face. "I'm fine, go have fun with your friends." "Betty there our friends." I say confused. "No Jug there yours. I can see how happy you are and I feel like if I'm there I'll jeopardize that which is the last thing I want to do. I'm not sad anymore because I know that you're happy and that's the only thing that matters." she says with another one of her smiles that I have grown to love again. I can't believe what she is saying. She actually thinks that I would be happier without her around. I mean yeah, I thought that would be best considering what happened, but since I've been back in Riverdale I've realized that the only reason I'm happy is because of her. I walk up to so our faces are inches apart, I stare into her emerald green eyes, and take hold of her warm hands. "Betty, the only reason that I'm even a little bit happy is because you're in my life. Ever since we've been apart I've felt as though there has been something missing and I always just thought it was nothing, but now I know that the only thing I've been missing is you. Truth be told, the only reason I'm with Tabitha is to fill that whole that you left, but I now know that no one will ever be able to fill that whole other than you. Betty Cooper, I love you and I always will." When I finish my sentence I notice that Betty is crying even more now. "I love you to Jug." Betty says with the biggest grin on her face. I take this as my cue to give her the most passionate kiss she has ever received. This kiss is filled with love and lust. Two of my most favorite things.