The Return of the Serpent King and Queen

⚠️Kinda Smut⚠️
A/N:Again this takes place in season 5 BUT Betty and Jughead are already back together. I hope you like this😁
——————————————
Jugheads POV
Betty and I have been back together for a few months now and I couldn't be happier. I've also heard that the serpents need a new leader since Toni has been M.I.A. for the last month. I had this idea that Betty and I could be there leaders. I mean we did it in high school I'm sure we can do it now. This will also give me more time to spend with Betty since we haven't been in each others lives for the past 7 years. I'm heading over to her house to ask her what she thinks of the idea.
Bettys POV
Jughead texted me saying he had to ask me something. I have no idea what it is, all I know is that I'm really horny. Jughead and I haven't done anything since we've gotten back together. We thought it would be better to take things slow, but I've been getting kinda restless since it's been 2 months so I think it's time. I decide to put on some lingerie minus the black wig this time. After I'm done I hear the doorbell ring so I run downstairs to surprise my lover.
Jugheads POV
I walk up to Bettys door and ring the bell. I hear some rustling from inside so I assume it's her coming to answer the door. Once the door opens I see the most beautiful sight. My Betty Cooper in a black lingerie that compliments her figure perfectly. She pulls me inside and I immediately pull her into a passionate kiss.
J:What's this for?
B:I just wanted to surprise you.
She says while kissing my neck. I immediately feel myself start to get a boner.
B:Oooo someone's excited.
She says referring to my problem.
J:I mean how can I not be excited when my girlfriend looks like this.
B:Come on baby let's go upstairs.
I immediately follow her thinking about how lucky I am.
——————————————
Time Jump
——————————————
Jugheads POV
We just got done having sex and we're laying on her bed tangled up in each other's bodies, her every once in a while kissing my chest and me kissing the top of her head. Now I need to ask her.
J:Hey Betts?
B:Yeah Juggie?
J:I was wondering if you wanted to be serpent queen again?
B:I would love to Jug but what about Toni.
J:She's been gone for like a month and the serpents need a new leader or there old ones back.
I say with a wink. She then grabs my face and pulls me into a passionate kiss.
J:So is that a yes?
B:Of course it's a yes Juggie!
J:Alright well let's head down to the Wrym and we can ask the serpents what they think of this idea.
B:Ok but we should probably get changed first.
——————————————
Time Jump to after they get dressed
——————————————
Jugheads POV
     I just got done getting changed into a beige button up and some jeans when Betty walked out of the bathroom in a tight (very sexy) snake skin top and a black leather pencil skirt with a black smokey eye and some liner with her beautiful blonde hair down in some loose curls. I walk up to her and put my hands on her hips to pull her close to me.
J:Baby you look so sexy.
B:*giggles*
God if I could listen to that giggle forever I would.
J:Come on let's go.
——————————————
Time Jump to the Wrym
——————————————
Jugheads POV
We walked into the Wrym and everybody turned to look at us. We walked on stage and I started talking.
J:SERPENTS! Betty and I have a proposal.
As I kept talking I could feel Betty getting tense as she started to grab my arm.
J:Since Toni has been M.I.A. for the last month we've noticed you need a new leader. So we are here to ask if you would like us to come back and be that for you because I can assure you we are not leaving anytime soon.
After I was done my speech Betty and I both let out a breath neither of us new we were holding in.
S:So you guys are like back together now.
J:Yes Sweetpea we are.
S:Well I think I speak for all the Serpents when I say welcome back!
B:Yay!
I was so excited I picked Betty up and gave her a long passionate kiss.
——————————————
Time Jump
——————————————
Bettys POV
     Jughead and I spent most of the night drinking and dancing with the serpents. Towards the end of the night Jughead went to sit up on the thrown and I sat on his lap. That is when I knew for sure, we were going to have our happily ever after.

A/N leave suggestions!