Truth Time

A/N: This idea literally just popped in my head and I decided to write it, so I hope this turns out good.
Cheryl's POV
"Alright bitches, I know the last time we were here Jughead almost passed out, but I'm hoping that we can all have fun tonight." I announce to everyone. "Just please tell me we won't be playing any games?" Archie says with disgust in his voice. "Well..." "Omg! CHERYL!" Veronica screams "You trapped us hear again for your stupid games" "Ok, calm down, I'm not trapping you and this will be way more fun (and way less controversial) than the last one." I state defending myself. "Now, can I explain the game so we can get started?" I ask the group. They all nod there heads, even though it was obvious no one wanted to. "So the game is, we will all be going around and sharing what our biggest regret from high school is and we all also have to explain why, and any other details that you want to include." I explained. They all looked very on edge. I can already tell that this is going to be a fun night.
Betty's POV
Oh no. I already know what my biggest regret from school is, but let's just say it involves multiple people in this room and I really don't want to want anyone to have to relive anything. Including myself.
————————————————————
Time Jump
————————————————————
Jugheads POV
So far Cheryl, Toni, Tabitha, Archie, Veronica, Reggie, Kevin, Fangs, and I have all shared our biggest regrets. Mine was going to see my mom in Toledo, for obvious reasons. The only one left is Betty and she's about to start.
Betty's POV
It's finally my turn. Here goes nothing. "Uhm, ok, my biggest regret from high school is...kissing Archie." I finally spit out, and god the looks on everyone's faces. I just wish I could leave. "I just, I know how many people I've hurt, especially you Jughead," this is when I start to tear up, and look into Jugheads eyes, "I just wish that I didn't do it, and maybe I could still be happy with the only man I've ever truly loved." I stopped talking, and the look on Jugheads face broke my heart. He had tears in his eyes, just like me, and he wouldn't make eye contact with anyone. God, I would kill to know what he's thinking.
————————————————————
Time Jump
————————————————————
Jugheads POV
I can't even begin to comprehend what Betty said. I mean I kinda suspected that her biggest regret from high school had something to do with the kiss, but I didn't know she still felt so badly about what she had done. I had spent the last twenty minutes while everyone was leaving trying to decide what I'm going to do. Everyone one has now left, except for Betty. She was about to get in her car when I ran up to her not even fully aware of what I was doing. "Hey Betty." I was about to talk but she beat me to it. "Oh Jug, I need to talk to you, I was just gonna wait to til tomorrow but I guess I just talk now. Jug, I'm so sorry for what I did. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I do need you to know that everyday, every second since I kissed Archie I've felt so guilty and just hated myself for all the pain I caused you and Veronica." There is only one thing I want to do now and well, here we go. "I'm s-" I cut her off with one of the most passionate kisses I've ever experienced. This is the first thing in seven years that I will never regret.
Betty's POV
He kissed me. I'm just now realizing how much I've missed this. We both pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. "Wow" is all I said and we both laughed. He was still holding my waist when he asked "Hey do you want to spend the night in the bunker?" he asked hopeful eyes. "Only if you'll be there." I said with a smirk on my face. This was the beginning of a night of pleasure and a life of love and happiness.