You're Here Now And Forever

A/N: Season 5 again but I promise the next one will be another season!
——————————————
Bettys POV
Jughead and I are in my room making out. My mom and the twins are gone so me and Jug have the whole place to ourselves. We have been back together for a couple weeks now and this is our fist time doing anything like this together in 7 years! So we are making out and I go to take Jugheads shirt off. The second I take it off my eyes start to water. Jughead hasn't noticed yet cause he is to busy kissing my neck. I see all these tattoos. Not that I expected his body to be the same as it was 7 years ago but this just reminded me about how much I missed in his life. Jughead pulls away from my neck as he realizes I have stopped responding.
Jugheads POV
I pull away from Bettys neck to see her eyes watering. I immediately cup her face.
J:What's wrong Betts
B:It's just *she pauses* never mind
J:Betty come on you know you can tell me anything
B:*starts crying more* It's just looking at your tattoos makes me realize how much I missed in your life. Like*pause* I wanted to be the one you celebrated with when your first book was released and I wanted to be the one you came home to when you got back from work or the one that helped you with your writers block. But no I ruined that when I kissed Archie! It just pains me that I couldn't be there for all the big milestones in your life. Like I haven't even read your book yet. I bought it but I read the back and I just couldn't bring myself to read the first page. I knew that it was gonna be about us and I just can't read about how much I hurt you. *still sobbing*
J:Betty...
B:*avoids eye contact*
J:Betty *grabs her face softly and brings her head up to look at him* Betty, you might not have been there for those milestones but you'll be here for the new ones. You'll be the one I celebrate my second book release with and you'll be the one I come home to AND you're already helping me with my writers block. So you might not have been there for the old milestones but you'll be her for all the new ones. Now and forever you'll be with me.
B:Thanks Jug I really needed to hear that
J:Come here *hugs her*
We hug for about a minute then she pulls back and says
B:Now let's pick up where we left or shall we
I lean in and kiss her. Ooo this is gonna be a long night.

A/N:LEAVE SUGGESTIONS!!🍔❤️🎀