𝟎𝟏⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷

✷✷✷✷✷

✷✷✷✷✷

Friday, 4:00PM.

Y/n's POV

Here we are sitting in the mall parking lot bass boosted, blasting Sky by Playboi Carti in Mina's car. Jiro reaches for the volume nob on the car radio turning the music down causing everyone to groan in annoyance. "Wait- why did I get dragged here if only you and y/n need something?" Jiro questions Mina. "Because you're our friend duh, and if we didn't invite you you'd throw a whole fit and get mad at us," Mina said side-eyeing Jiro. "She's not lying," I butt in laughing nudging Jiro's shoulder from the back seat.

*ding*

We all check our phones to see if it was one of ours that went off. "Oh- Kiri just texted saying he and the boys are at the mall right now!" Mina said smiling, bobbing up and down shaking the car. "Let's go then, shawtiesss!"

――――

"Oh! I totally forgot I needed to pick up the shoes that I custom ordered not too long ago." I said stopping in my tracks. "Okay, Let's go pick them up then we'll meet up with the boys" Mina added in. We walk into the shop and I head straight for the counter. "Hey, how may I help you today?" The store clerk said with his raspy lazy voice. "Hey! I'm here to pick up a custom order under y/n." "Ahh, I'll have that right out for you in a sec," the man said spinning out of his chair to head to the back. "Ouuu" Mina said grabbing my shoulders, "He's a little cutie, and he kinda sounds like 'new boyz'" She said nudging my shoulder. "Dude, shut up." I push her off of me with a low giggle. "No way I'm his type-" I say before getting cut off, "Here are your shoes. He opened the box to display the shoes "How do these look?" The man said facing the box my way.

"They look amazing!" "Yeah, I agree," The man said flashing a small smirk at me

"They look amazing!" "Yeah, I agree," The man said flashing a small smirk at me. "I'll go ahead and bag this for you and send you on your way," He says closing the box. "Sounds great, thank you."

――――

Walking out of the store I look at the back of my receipt and notice a phone number with the name 'Braylen' in parentheses, I assume it was the store clerk that just helped me out. Mina looks over my shoulder and spots the receipt, "Right, And you weren't who's type again?" Mina says teasing me. I just smile and shake my head at her.