𝟎𝟖⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾

Smut

Smut.

I highly recommend listing to the song above when you see "🔊🔊" for a better experience ;)

Saturday, 3:10 PM.

Y/n's POV.

We're all chilling down in the pool area vibing to music, we've been here for a few hours now. The girls and I are in the hot tub chatting while the guys are messing around like little kids in the cooler pool occasionally coming into the hot tub just to mess with us. We came to the pool pretty early so there really isn't anyone at the pool area beside us. "I thought the boys weren't supposed to come," I let out a giggle due to Sero slipping and crashing into the tower of pool floaties. "Girl, we tried to leave them but they literally would not let us leave without them," Jiro says with her palm in her hand. "I feel ya, Katsuki would not let me leave either," I say rolling my eyes. We all let out a laugh. "So, sis tell us details," Mina says looking at the hickey on my neck. "What are you talking about," I say acting clueless but completely knowing exactly what she's talking about. "You know... we want to know what you and Bakugou were doing," She says with an innocent smile. "We didn't really do anything," I say trying to dismiss the topic. "Yeah right," Jiro says. "Now spill," She finishes. "Swear we didn't do anything, we just got caught in the moment and kissed a little," I say getting a bit flustered thinking about the moment Katsuki and I shared. "A little," Jiro mocks me while side-eyeing me. "Well, you girls enjoy your time here, I got to head over to my photoshoot," I say getting out of the hot tub. "We still on for the club at 10?" I ask while drying myself. "Yeah, we'll see you then," Mina says back. "Make sure you look hot!" She says from a distance. "I always do!"

I head over to Katsuki who has his eyes closed on a nearby pool chair. I shake him and his eyes dart open. "Hey love, would you mind taking me to my photoshoot... please," I say fluttering my eyelashes. "No," He says coldly closing his eyes again. "Fine I'll just get an uber," I say turning away on my heels. Before I could even take a step Katsuki grabs my thigh from behind to stop me from walking away and my knees instantly get weak. He grabs my wrist and spins me so I'm facing him while he stands up. His tall muscular body towers over mine as his manly musk invades all my senses. "You really think I'd let you take an uber in Tokyo, y/n?" He says looking down on me. "Well you didn't want to take me so," I say shrugging with my arms crossed maintaining eye contact with him. "Tch," He lets out. "Let's go dumbass."

――――

Saturday, 5:00 PM.

Y/n's POV.

We arrive at the photoshoot site, upon arrival we're greeted by the photographers, makeup artist, and hairdresser. They direct Katsuki to a separate room that had a window where he would still be able to see everything. I go to my dressing room to change into my lingerie set and throw on a silk robe on top. The beauty crew comes in to do my hair and makeup. Afterward, I head to the set, the set was all sky blue with fake clouds and bright lights all over the room.