𝟎𝟗⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿

Sunday, 9:00 AM

Sunday, 9:00 AM.

Y/n's POV.

As I am deep in my sleep I feel a sharp elbow continuously nudging my side. I try my best to push the elbow away in annoyance. I shoot my head up from under the pillow and I am greeted with the sound of banging at my door and a mix of talking and laughter from our friends. I grab the pillow I was underneath and softly hit Katsuki on his back who is laying on his stomach.

I stumble out of bed like always making my way towards the door. I fling the door open and they all go wide-eyed. "What?" I say confused. They push their way past me going into my room. "OUUUU! I SEE WHAT Y'ALL WAS UP TO ALL NIGHT!" Mina says in a loud tone pointing to my dress from last night that was all the way across the room. Katsuki quickly turns around and sits up, "What are you extras doing here!" Katsuki says throwing the covers off of him. Sero walks over to Katsuki's scattered clothes from last night and collects them, "I think you misplaced these bro," He says laughing with the group. Katsuki snatches the clothes from Sero and gets out of bed.

"'Y/n the leech'," Deki says. "What?" I question his weird comment. "OH! I get it, Kirishima burst out laughing. "Look at all those marks she left on Bakubro, she's like a leech," He says still laughing, the group joins in. "You guys are teasing us like you guys weren't doing the same thing last night," I say rolling my eyes. "You right, you right," Jiro says. "Ummm, I ain't get no pussy last night," Sero says defeated. "It's okay sport maybe next time, eh?" Jiro says patting Sero on his back. The whole group starts laughing.

"So why did you dumbasses wake us up so early?" Katsuki says annoyed at this disruption. "Duhhh, because it's our last day in Tokyo," Mina says linking our arms. "We need to have some fun before we go," Kiri adds on linking arms with Katsuki. Katsuki fires up a blast warning Kirishima to let go of him. "Woah there, calm down buddy," Kiri says slowly stepping away. "Okay, what should we do then," I say to the group. "OUUU! We can go to the beach!" Mina says. "Yeah," The whole group agrees except Katsuki, of course. "And shopping!" Mina adds on. "Uh, no. Us boys will go watch the car race while you girls shop," Denki says. Okay, that's fine with me," Mina says shrugging and looking at me and Jiro for confirmation, I give her a nod. "Alright then! Sounds like a plan," Sero says patting the guy's on their backs.

"You in Bakubro?" Kiri asks. "Yes, he's in," I chime in. Katsuki gives me a glare, I shrug and flash a smile at his look of annoyance. "Great, well then I don't know about y'all but I'm starving," Jiro says, "For real same," Mina adds on. "Let's all go grab a bite to eat together then," Denki says. "Okay, I'm down," I say to the group. "I'll text the group chat the meetup place," Denki says heading towards the door. He opens the door and exits alongside Jiro and the rest of the group following behind him.

After the group leaves the room I grab my phone and head straight to the bathroom and attempt to close the door but Katsuki stops the door right before it closes. "So you're not going to say good morning?" He says pushing himself more into the bathroom. "Good morning boom boy," I say grabbing my toothbrush. "If that's the good morning I get then you can keep it," He says grabbing his toothbrush as well, and we begin to brush our teeth together. "Let's take a picture," I attempt to say with my mouth full of toothpaste. "Huh?" He replies. I spit out my toothpaste and look turn towards him. "I said, let's take a cute mirror pic for my gram." "Oh, okay I guess," He says lightly rolling his eyes while still brushing his teeth.