𝟏𝟒⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

Breathing heavily, I stare in shock at the huge opening in my kitchen.

Quickly snapping out of my state of shock, I hear fairly large blasts going off outside. I make my way outside meeting with Katsuki and Dabi covering each other in burns. "DABI WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell out to the mix.

Suddenly Dabi stops fighting back giving Katsuki leverage to literally end this man's life. Katsuki now on top of Dabi's limp body, grips Dabi's collar and snatches him up to his face. "You're nothing but a worthless burnt piece of shit, and that's all you'll ever be," Katsuki harshly spits in Dabi's face slamming it back onto the ground before getting up.

I grab Katsuki by his bicep in an attempt to get him away from Dabi before he sends him to the grave. I walk up to Dabi half-conscious laying on his side and kick him hard enough for him to lay on his back. I step on his dick hard, making him wince in pain.

"Y- Y/n, get off," Dabi winces. I push my foot harder down "Hmm? what was that you said?" Before he could even open his mouth again I pushed down harder making sure I heard a crack before removing my foot.

Dabi hollered out in pain attempting to get up from the ground. I push him back down to the ground just as soon as he's about to get up. "Why are you doing this?" I question him in disgust. "Really Dabi? You could have killed me!" " You're going to burn my fucking apartment down?" I add on.

"Babe, you know this already," He says weakly. "If I can't have you... then no one can," He finishes with this stupid grin on his face. "It's just unfortunate that your little fuck toy was here to help you," He says finally standing up. He attempts to get closer to me but I step back. "I promise you if it wasn't for him I would have been taken you, my love." He says staring directly into my eyes with a smile on his stupid face. I smack him straight across the face with all the anger I had built up.

"You're a fucking psycho, I hope you know that," I yell at him. "And you're mine Y/n, I hope you know that," He blows a kiss while still holding his face. "I will have you to myself eventually, just wait," Is all he says before walking away.

"Fuck you Dabi!" I yell at him as he weakly walks away. I turn back to Kastuki who's in pain from the fight and I help his limp body walk back into my danged apartment.

"Y/n, you have to move," Katsuki says facing me. "It's not safe for you to live here anymore." He adds on. "Well, I need to find a place Katsuki, I can't just pack my shit and move," I state stressfully.

"Well then live with me until you find a place," He says with the most serious look in his eyes. "Katsuki, I can't-" "But you can," He cuts me off. "We can pack your things tomorrow, put them in storage until you find and place, but meanwhile you're living with me until you're situated and that's just that," He says ending that conversation.

――――

8:00 AM

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off.