!!Update/ New story!!

New account: FaiiithWrites
Hii loves!!! So for the past few months I've been stuck on the same chapters or Skater boy and Kingdoms Reign. It took me up until now to realize I've fallen out of love with making fanfics. But I haven't fallen out of love with writing in general.

I've been working on erotic non-fanfic stories that I know you all would love. And don't worry, my new stories still has the black, girl boss leads lol. I just prefer writing with my own characters, settings, and plots now.

So with that being said, I hate to do this to you but "Skater boy" and "Kingdoms Reign" has been discontinued.

I may pick them back up later on once I find out where exactly I want to go with them, but as of right now I'm stuck.

I'll still keep this account as my fanfic account but to see more of my writing you'll have to follow my second account which is FaiiithWrites where I'll publish my non-fanfic smutty stories ;) I am currently working on a new story right now that should be coming out before this year ends on my second account, and soon I'm going to start releasing the characters and information there too :)

I'm really excited to start this new journey with my writing because, I feel as if I've grown as a writer and you can definitely see it in my new writing style and grammar. My smut scene have gotten WAYYYY more spicier and I can't wait to share them with you all.

If you're still not convinced to give my new stories a try...here's just a little information about my new story that I'm working on!!

Description:
21-year-old Cecile is finishing her last year of college in a small town near the beach. Her world starts as soon as she tosses that cap. What Cecile doesn't know is that her journey comes with many sacrifices, betrayal, and most importantly forbidding love. Who knew that her main source of these issues will be her best friend's hot brother. Can she handle the Love, lust, and lies?

Tags:
#forbiddenlove #enemiestolovers  #BWWM #Bestfriendsbrother #eroticromance #erotica #Italian #blackwoman #mature #possessive #secretromance #youngadult #perfectaddiction #Bestfriend #olderman #steamy #slowburn #business #sexualcontent #blackwomanwhiteman #smut
Not too much info but just enough ;)
I hope to see y'all over on my second account FaiiithWrites , and we'll keep in touch!! Stay safe loves <33