𝟏𝟏⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷

1 Week later

1 Week later...

Monday, 1:00 PM

Y/n's POV

Katsuki and I haven't really spoken about the kiss we shared last weekend. Honestly, I don't expect him to bring it up anyway, it's not something he'd do.

It's kind of driving me crazy. What are his thoughts about this situation? Is it driving him just as insane as it's driving me? Is he even thinking about me like I'm thinking about him?

We still FaceTime and text daily... kind of like the kiss didn't happen between us. Hmmm, interesting.

"Man I need to call the besties," I say letting out a sigh grabbing my phone off of my nightstand.

I let the SEWG group call ring for about 2 rings before both Mina and Sero join basically at the same time. "HEYYY Y'ALLll!" Mina says shaking her phone extremely close to her face. I let out a laugh. "WASSSAAPPP!" Sero says doing the same thing as Mina. "WHAT IT DOOOO!" I say joining them.

We come down from our laughter and reposition our cameras. "Y'all," I say looking dead at the camera. "Girl, what?" Mina says looking dead at the camera as well. "My mind is so fucked up right now," I say rubbing my forehead. Mina and Sero stay silent basically telling me to continue.

"I'm just gonna say it flat out," I took a pause looking back at the camera meeting with Mina and Sero's eager eyes. "I have feelings for Katsuki," I blurt out. I watched their facial expressions change. "I knew it!" Sero says smiling extra hard. "We been knew that girl," Mina says smirking.

"You say y'all 'fake dating'," Mina says putting up " ". "But, even when the cameras off, y'all act the same way," Sero adds to Mina's sentence. "Exactly," Mina says still smirking. "Stopppp," I say lowkey embarrassed.

"You should tell him," Sero suggests. "Yeah, just tell him how you feel," Mina adds on. "Mmm, I don't know, I'll think about that one," I say with a concerned smile.

Shortly after that sentence, I felt my phone vibrating. I look down and see a FaceTime call with Katsuki's contact popping up. "Ain't no way," I say letting out a laugh. "Hold up y'all, he's calling right now." I hear Mina and Sero laugh as well. "Get it girllll," Mina says before I leave the call.

I answer Katsuki's call. "Can I help you?" I say with a sarcastic warm smile. "Hello, to you too," He says matching my energy. "I have a surprise for you," He says still smiling. My smile slightly drops because a surprise from Katsuki is never something to be happy about.

"I'll be at your place in 10," Is all he says hanging up before I could even get a word out. I hate it when he does that. I get up and head to my bathroom to brush my teeth again and fix up my hair.

Once I finished throwing on some baggy black cargo pants and an oversized white graphic T-shirt I hear Katsuki walk right through my door.

I walk out into my living room to see Katsuki standing by the door with my favorite flavor red bull in his hand. I quickly make my way over to him. So you're just going to walk in my house without permission now?" I ask with a sarcastic smile again. "Yeah, pretty much," He says shrugging and handing me the red bull.

"Glad I didn't interrupt anything this time," He says referring to what happened with Dabi a while ago. "Ohhh," I say cringing. "LOL, we don't speak about that one," I say smiling but still cringing.

"Anyway, was this surprise?" I say cracking open the red bull. "Nah, just follow me shortie," He says before walking out of my door. "WAITTT!" I try to call out so I can grab my tote bag and put on my black and white dunk lows.

————

We pull up to an empty parking lot that has orange cones laid out almost everywhere. "Uhhh, what is this?" I say looking at Katsuki. "Today's the day you'll learn how to drive," He says with a smile.

"Nah Nah," I say letting out a chuckle. "You can just be my personal uber," I say smiling at him. "No, you're too needy," He says taking his seat belt off.

"Wait, are you actually being serious?" I say actually getting concerned. "Yes, now switch spots," he says getting out of the car. "I climb over the armrest and get into the driver's seat. I'm actually kinda nervous. Katsuki gets into the car and puts his seat belt on.

"I know you have an expired permit Y/n, you kinda know how to drive," He says. "Yeah, but I never actually drove," I say in a bit of a panic adjusting the seat to a good fitting for me.

"Okay, what do you do first?" He questions. "Put my seat belt on and adjust mirrors," I say with confidence. Katsuki just gives me a firm nod. I snap my seat belt on and adjust my mirrors.

"I won't kill ya, but I might scare you a little bit," I say quickly putting the car in drive and hitting the gas pedal a little bit too hard making the car violently jerk. "No, no, no, you're done," Katsuki says clutching onto his seatbelt strap and armrest. "Okay, okay, I'll be for real," I say letting out a laugh.

I slowly ease my foot on the gas pedal and go about 10 MPH and go straight. I see Katsuki relax a little bit now so I gradually speed up. I slowly approach a corner. "Turn your left turn signal on," He says briefly. I flip the nob under the steering wheel downwards before doing the hand-over-hand method to bust this left turn.

"That was good," Katsuki says. "A little bit too fast though," He informs me. We just practice a bunch of turning and going forward. We start moving onto speed bumps which I completely did horrible at.

We also practiced forward and reverse parking and backing out of parking spots. I'm lowkey a god at parking. After about 2 hours of driving with a bunch of trial and error, I finally get the hang of it.

Katsuki and I swap places back and he parks the car in a secluded spot all the way in the far back corner. "Are you not gonna take me back home?" I say with a devious look.

Katsuki unclips his seat beat and climbs to the back seat giving me a smirk. "Nah, imma just stretch really quick," He says in a husky voice while man-spreading his legs and slouching back into the seat.

Considering it's been a hot minute since I've gotten any, I decide imma go 'stretch' with him. I climb to the back seat as well landing in his lap.

He and I begin to make out, out of nowhere. I feel him get extremely hard underneath me so I place one leg on one side of him and the other on the other side straddling him. I begin to grind my hips against his hard-on while grabbing on his neck and still kissing him.

His hands trail down to my waist pushing me harder down onto him so I can fully feel how hard I make him. "We should go back to my place," I say breathlessly in between kisses. "We should," He says in between kisses as well.

We break away from the intense make-out session and I climb back into the passenger seat and he gets out of the car and hops back into the driver's seat.

"I'm not done with you Y/n, you have a problem to fix when we get back to your place Y/n," He says referring to the large bulge in his pants.

AN: HEHEHEH, I love edging y'all! I hope you all enjoyed this juicy chapter

AN: HEHEHEH, I love edging y'all! I hope you all enjoyed this juicy chapter. Let me know if there were any problems in this chapter. As always make sure you stay safe my loves <33 (ALSO voting helps me a lot).

Also, y'all comments be having me rolling, keep them coming!!