𝟎𝟓⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻

Slight smut

Slight smut.

Monday, 6:00 PM.

Y/n's POV

Katsuki and I just finished filming a new video for his youtube channel. We've been at his private skate park since about 1:00 PM, we're both very exhausted and so is his team. "Alright guys, It's a wrap," He says popping up his board so he catches it in his hands. I grab our skate bags and Katsuki gets his camera from the filmer. He prefers to edit his own videos because he is convinced no one can edit better than himself.

We get into his car and he lets out an exhausted sigh. He grabs his phone and shuffles his playlist and 'The Hills' by the Weekend starts to play. "Sooooo, I don't know if now is a good time to ask you this...," I say playing with my fingers. "Can we please, please, please, stop somewhere to get milkshakes, like I've been craving one all day," I say reaching over the armrest and shaking his shoulders. He pushes my hands away from his shoulders letting out a groan and turns on the car driving off. "fine then," I say slouching into the car chair with my arms crossed. "

After about 7 minutes of driving, I see Katsuki pull into a parking space at Creamistry which is a milkshake shop. The corner of my lips slowly curves into a smile. "Thanks shawdayy," I say still smiling. "Yeah, whatever." "I'm only doing this because you mention milkshakes and I started to crave one," He says taking the key out of the ignition. We head inside the shop and order our milkshakes, I get a cookies and cream one and Katsuki gets a strawberry one. At the counter, I pull out my card to pay but Katsuki lightly pushes my hand back paying for our milkshakes. We take a seat at a nearby booth across from each other.

"How come you never let me pay?" I ask him. "Because you're already broke, wouldn't wanna make you even broker." He says with a light chuckle. "You're annoying, you know that?" I say "My bills are paid," we both let out laughs that were cut short by a figure standing at our table. "Here are some napkins for you two," She says. I look up and meet face to face with Reign, Katsuki's ex-girlfriend. "Ah, Bakugou, it's been a while since we've seen each other babe," She says resting her hand on his solder. "Well yeah, since you cheated on him," I say looking down taking a sip from my drink. "I don't think him and I's relationship concerns you," She lashes out at me. "Actually bitch it does, that's my boyfriend hoe," I say standing up. She lets out a laugh. "So you two are dating," She says still laughing. "Yeah, we're together so get lost dumbass," Katsuki says plainly pushing her hand away from his shoulder. "Bakugou, were you that desperate you had to get with a sorry excuse of a woman like y/n?" She says looking towards me with a smug smirk. "OH, I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TALKING," I walk towards her striking her ass across the face.

She grabs the side of her face that I hit and tries to hit me back but Katsuki blocks her swing. He picks me up from around my waist and takes me out of the shop while I'm still yelling shit at Reign. We get to his car and I plop down with my arms crossed. Katsuki starts laughing hysterically, "Literally nothing is funny," I say slightly raising my voice at him. "Calm down shortie, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at how you actually slapped the shit out of her." He says driving out of the parking lot. "She had it coming, How dare she call me an excuse of a woman when she opens her legs for anything that walks and has a dick." "Ouch," Katsuki says still driving. The rest of the car ride to my apartment was a comfortable silence. When we reach my complex's parking lot I thank Katsuki and quickly head over to my door unlocking it and getting in. I head straight for the shower, I run a hot bath, and layout my nightwear which is a black laced nightgown.