𝟎𝟐⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸

slight smut

slight smut

Author's POV

Saturday, 7:00AM.

You keep hearing your ringtone going off multiple times, you thought you were just dreaming but in reality, a troubled explosion boy was calling you. You wake up reaching over to your nightstand grabbing your ringing phone off of the charger and you hit the green button. "ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU ANSWERED!" The ash-blond hollered through the phone. In a tired voice, you mutter, "Well good morning to you too." You say rolling your eyes. "Katsuki, It's 7 in the morning." "Perfect timing if you ask me," You hear him say with a smug grin. "WAKE UP!" He says making you jolt up. "We have things to do today... or shall I say, YOU have things to do today," he says letting out a slight chuckle. "Just let me sleep for another hour," you groan out. "Nope, it's too late, I'm already outside your apartment, open the door shortie." You peek out the window seeing Katsuki standing outside with two iced coffees from your favorite coffee shop. Filled with excitement you attempt to jump out of your bed but the bedsheets had other plans, your ankles get wrapped up in the sheets together causing you to face plant on the ground. "Shit," You say ripping your ankles out of the sheet's hold. Eventually, you get up making your way to the front door.

Opening the door Katsuki storms in past you. Awh hell nah, you thought to yourself looking at Katsuki. "Take them dirty ass shoes off," You say to Katsuki who is already across your apartment at the kitchen island. He looks down and back up at you. "Too late." He says placing the drinks down. "As you can see dumbass, I brought you coffee." You make your way over to the drinks with your arms crossed. " Thanks, boom boy," you say taking a sip from your drink. "Y/N YOU IDIOT, STOP CALLING ME THAT!" You let out a laugh "Nah, I think I like that name," You say tilting your face in front of him. "It fits you perfectly," You laugh out while ruffling up his hair. He smacks your hand away from him quickly running his hands through his hair fixing it. "AND DON'T DO THAT EITHER!" he says with a light blush, to that comment you just roll your eyes and smile, typical Katsuki. "Alright boom boy, what's first on the agenda?" "First, congratulations dumb ass!" Katsuki says with a grin on his face. You scrunch your face at him. "Annnd, why are you congratulating me?" "Because you're my new employe at my skate shop," He says with a straight face. You let out a heavy laugh, "Wait a minute, wait a damn minute," "Now, when did I ever agree to that?" "Calm down shortie, I meant just for this weekend," He says rolling his eyes. "NOW COME ON, GET DRESSED WE GOTTA GO!" He yells while snapping his fingers. "Boy don't rush me!" You spit back at him walking to your room to go brush your teeth and get dressed.
――――

Saturday, 10:00AM.

The two of you have been working all morning, customers constantly coming in. Some customers coming in to actually purchase skate-related items but most of them coming in just to hit on Katsuki.

Y/n's POV

As I'm folding some t-shirts a tall teenage boy wearing baggy khaki 'dickies' pants, a black Thrasher shirt, and a black beanie, as well as white shoes, comes up to me. "Uhm... miss," the boy says to me. "Oh hello, how may I help you today?" "I need to get this grip tape installed on my board," He says while holding up grip tape with a bunch of red roses. "Sure thing, follow me to the booth," As I turn around I catch Katsuki sending a death glair to the boy. He catches me looking at him with squinted eyes and he quickly turns his head to look away.