𝟏𝟐⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸

smut ;)

smut ;)

Monday night

Y/n's POV

After a tense car ride back to my place Katsuki basically swerves into my driveway. We make our way to my door and Katsuki types in my code quickly opening the door.

"I want you, Y/n. You're all I could think about today." Katsuki says after closing the door and carrying me to my bedroom. "It's been so hard constantly controlling myself around you, especially when I get home late at night and think about you wrapped around my dick," he says kissing my lips breathlessly.

I pull my shirt over my head taking it off, along with my pants, shoes, and undergarments beside my bra. Katsuki does the same leaving us both naked.

He eyed the pink vibrator sitting at the edge of the bed and grabbed it. Slowing kissing my neck, he unclips my bra with one hand and comes behind me slipping off the straps. He turns the vibrator on and runs it over one of my nipples.

"I want to hear all those pretty moans tonight," he says moving the toy lower, teasing me as he grazed it over my clit and put it inside of me. I let out a hard breath as it entered me, clenching around it. He moved it in and out slowly and smirked in the crook of my neck, leaving tender kisses. "Katsuki," I softly moan out.

"Do you know how fucking sexy you sound, moaning my name?" I looked at him, wide-eyed as he turned the vibrator up higher and began to thrust it in me at a quicker pace making me moan even louder.

"How do you like that, Y/n?" Katsuki asks as his nose trails up my neck. "I love it," I breathed out. Katsuki lays me on my back on the bed, getting in between me slowly making his way down my body until he reached my breast. He took one nipple inside his mouth and sucked on it. I leaned my head back into the pillow and let out another moan.

Katsuki slid the vibrator out of me slowly. I felt my wet juices on it as he rubbed it on my clit. He rubbed it hard and fast, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure.

I wanted more of him. I needed more. I sat up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He poked at my entrance, kissing me passionately. He set me down on my back again and pulled away. He pushed himself closer so that his tip was grazing the inside of my heat.

"Tell me you want it, Y/n." I bit my lip and looked up at him. "I want you, Katsuki." He entered me slowly, letting me adjust to his length that I haven't gotten used to. I clenched myself on him as he filled me up. "Fuck Y/n," he says breathlessly watching himself slowly slide in and out of me.

His pace increased, and he began pounding into me. I threw my head back and moaned in ecstasy. His lips moved down my neck to my nipple, lightly tugging on it with his teeth. His hand came up to grope my other breast and his free hand grabbed my toy and handed it to me.

"Touch yourself with it while I fuck you."

He sat up kneeling in between me as he continued to thrust into me while resting my legs on his shoulders. I rested my legs on his shoulders and rubbed my clit with the toy. His crimson red eyes watched me with lust as I rubbed the vibrator on my clit.

"Fuck,"  he moaned out. He pounded harder into me, and I could feel the pressure building up. He took my legs off of his shoulders and pulled out of me. Flipping me around on all fours he pulled my ass into the air.

He positioned himself again between my legs and entered me from behind. He held on to my shoulders as he pushed roughly into my warmth. He took the toy from my clit and replaced it with his fingers.

Katsuki's large fingers rubbed small circles around my clit as he thrust into me. "Shit Katsuki" I moan out. He tangles his hands in my curls grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulled my upper body off the bed causing my back to arch beyond belief with his mouth nibbling on my ear.

"Tell me what you want," he whispers in his deep husky voice. "I want to cum all over your thick fucking dick. I want my juices dripping all over you," I whisper back.

He let out a growl, rubbing my clit over and over again, and soon, I clenched myself around him and released all my juices on him, like I said I would.

I felt him stiffen and release inside of me as I clenched on him over and over again. He stayed in me as he caught his breath. He pulled out trailing his cum down my thigh before grabbing a tissue from the tissue box I keep on my nightstand. After he cleans up our mess he lays next to me falling over on the side of my bed.

We lay there for a moment catching our breath. 

"Katsuki," I whispered. His eyes met mine. "Tell me what you want to do. I need to know if we're just fuck buddies or if there's anything between us that's not our fake relationship." I say desperately looking for a response in his eyes. "Because I want you, not just in a sexual way."

"I want all of you, Y/n. Way beyond our fake relationship." He pauses and looks into my eyes "It's you and only you that I want."

AN: OUUU spicyy! I hope you horny mf's enjoyed this chapter

AN: OUUU spicyy! I hope you horny mf's enjoyed this chapter. Let me know if there were any problems in this chapter. As always make sure you stay safe my loves <33 (ALSO voting helps me a lot).