𝟏𝟑⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Hearing Katsuki put his feelings on the table which is something I'd never expect him to do, makes me realize that this man is and has always been my root of happiness. we stared into each other's eyes in comfortable silence for what seemed like forever, getting lost in each other's gaze.

"I feel the exact same way Katsuki," I say with a stupid big grin before pulling him into a kiss. We pull away from the kiss smiling at each other. "Then let's make us official Y/n," Katsuki says with a desperate look in his eyes. He places his forehead against mine and caresses my face looking deeply into my eyes.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

Filled with excitement I shift on top of Katsuki meeting his gaze. "Ofc I'll be your girlfriend!" I say continuously pecking his lips with a huge smile.

In one swift move, Katsuki wraps his arms around me with a huge grin getting out of the bed and carrying me to my bathroom.

Katsuki starts the shower while I grab two folded towels from the basket in my bathroom, throwing them over the sower bar. "You coming or what shortie," Katsuki says already in the shower.

"Hmm, I think I'll shower by myself," I teasingly say. "Stop playing with me Y/n, you know you want to shower with me," frustration clearly rising within him. Deciding to push his buttons a little more, "Then make me."

Standing right in front of the shower crossing my arms with a smirk, Katsuki forces the shower curtains open stepping out of the shower. "You're getting water all over my floor boom boy," I say teasing him. Katsuki makes his way over to me with his wet muscles glistening in the bathroom light, water droplets dripping from his wet hair down his body.

Shit, he looks so hot I could go round two right here on this bathroom counter. Eyes glued to his body I didn't even realize he had made his way over to me. Katsuki swoops me up throwing me over his shoulder making his way back to the shower. Walking back to the shower with me over his shoulder Katsuki jerks back a little bit, quickly regaining his balance.

"Nah Nah Nah," I let out laughing at Katsuki slipping on water. "Put me the fuck down," I say as we both laughed. "My fault my fault," He says still smiling finally making it to the shower. He gently places me in the steaming hot shower then joing me right after.

――――

Freshly showered and relaxed Katsuki and I cuddle on my couch watching the tv series we started together. "Let's order door dash," I say sitting up from Katsuki's chest. "I'm down," He says pulling out his phone.

"I'm in the ramen mood," I tell him. "He looks in my direction, "Well, I'm in the mood for burgers." Knowing that I'm going to get my way, I go ahead and pull out my seduction card.

I swiftly straddle his waist and start kissing his neck softly nibbling on his skin. Grinding my hips against his making him hard, my mouth makes its way up to his ear, "We're getting ramen love," I softly whisper before getting off of him.

Now flustered and hard Katsuki adjusts himself, "Ramen it is then,"

While we wait for our food to come we continue to watch our show. *ding* My phone goes off.

SiLLy liTTle bAkaS🥶😈🥵

D E N K I

Guess who's throwing a mf Halloween party!😎

BESTIE M I N A

OUUU, you know imma be there

BROTHER S E R O

Count me in too

Katsuki and I will go

D E N K I

So I'm assuming all of y'all gonna be there🤨

Be there or be square!😡😡

K I R I

Bro...😒

J I R O U

Denki...😟

D E N K I

WHATTT???!!😄

Literally, no one says that😕

D E N K I

Okay haters 🙄🤝

Just make sure y'all have fire costumes.😁☝️

K I R I

You know we will💪

BESTIE M I N A

It's gonna be a #movie 🤪🤪😮‍💨

LLMFAOAODAOD BYEE😭😭

The doorbell rings shortly after I send my last message to the group chat. Katsuki comes back with our food setting it down on the table in front of us and we begin to eat while still watching our show.

Katsuki does some dishes while I wash the bed sheets that have Katsuki and me all over them. As I clean up my room a little bit I put away my vibrator. My face gets hot remembering what Katsuki made me do with my toy a few hours ago.

We meet back into the living room after we've cleaned up a bit. "I'm so happy I can actually call you my real girlfriend," Katsuki says engulfing me in a huge hug. I take in his intoxicating scent with a big smile on my face.

"You make me so happy boom boy," "Stop calling me that," He says unraveling his arms. "Never, It's a cute little nickname for you," I say plopping down on the couch. "It's not cute," He says joining me.

After about 30 minutes of cuddling my eyes begin to get heavy... and heavier, I close my eyes falling asleep taking in Katsuki's warmth.

...

With my eyes closed, I smell this odd smell that I'm trying extra hard to recognize. I sniff a bit harder and realize that I'm smelling fire. I jolt awake causing Katsuki to wake up as well, as soon as he wakes up his eyes basically go dark activating his quirk indicating he was ready for battle. Facing the fire that has started in my kitchen I hurry and run to my laundry room to grab the fire extinguisher.

When I rush back to my living room in a panic I shoot the white substance out onto the fire putting it out. I put the extinguisher down catching my breath and still in shock from the fire.

"WHERE IS YOUR BITCH ASS HIDING AT?!" Katsuki yells out in fury basically ripping the door open to find him.

I stared at my damaged kitchen where the BLUE fire resided.

AN: HMMM, looks like someone came to visit

AN: HMMM, looks like someone came to visit. Also soooo sorry for the short chapter. Let me know if there were any problems in this chapter. As always make sure you stay safe my loves <33 (ALSO voting helps me a lot).