First Birthday

Time to celebrate the villain's first birthdays!

Tomura Shigaraki

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Tomura! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone in the league sang with joy as Tomura smiled observing his birthday cake.

I handed my phone to one of my subordinates to keep filming while I help Tomura cut the cake. I walked over to the table Tomura was sitting in front of and picked up the knife.

I helped Tomura correctly hold the knife and cut the cake. Everyone cheered and clapped, making Tomura giggle happily. I smiled and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

Recently Tomura started speaking a couple words and understanding their meanings, like 'mama', 'yes', 'no', 'hi', 'bye', the basics.

I passed out the kids cake and all the adults including me were talking, everyone I had some sort of relationship with was here, except him...

And I just had to jinx it...

Just then I felt two strong arms wrap themselves around me from behind. I flinched and tensed up, judging from the looks on my friend's faces, I think I know who it is...

I slowly turned my head to see Hisa-shitbag grinning at me. All the adults in the room immediately bowed politely while I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my tea.

"Ah! There's the birthday boy!" He exclaimed finally letting me go and picking up Tomura. My expression darkened and I scowled at him in disgust. How the fuck does he see himself as a father?!

Tomura gave Mr Bitch Ass a small smile avoiding eye contact. At this point he knew he was somehow related to him, he just didn't know how thankfully.

Time went by quickly, Tomura opened his presents and he ended up loving each and every one of them. Until it was Hisa-bitch's turn...

"Omg wtf Hisashi?! Don't give him a fully loaded gun!!" I quickly snatched the pistol out of Tomura's hands and he pouted, while Hisa-bitch raised a brow.

"What's wrong with a pistol love? I think it's a great first birthday gift!" He smiled coyly at me and I frowned. Yeah, he won't be needing this anytime soon...

Soon enough everyone left, except for the one person who I actually wanted to leave...

He was sitting on the couch with Tomura in his lap as he tried to teach him how to say 'dada', but my savage little boy just either said 'mama', or 'no'.༼☯‿☯✿༽

Hisa-shitbag sighed, it was clear he was getting kinda upset, and honestly, it was a great sight. Once he noticed me, he smiled and motioned for me to sit next to him. I raised a brow, but nonetheless I sat next to him.

"Hey love, do you know what's going on with him? No matter what I do, he won't say dada (╥﹏╥).... Go on Tomu sweetie, say dada!"

".........mama?" Tomura said confused but intrigued about what he was talking about.

"See what I mean? It's as if he doesn't even know that I'm his father!ಥ╭╮ಥ"

"........eh...乁 ˘ o ˘ ㄏ" I shrugged cluelessly, but I actually just told him that anything along the lines of 'dada' was a bad word.

Touya Todoroki / Dabi