They Ask About Their Father

What happens when the little villains ask their mothers about their fathers? Keep reading to find out!

Tomura Shigaraki

I was reading the news article about my latest attack on some wannabe heroes since I wanted to see how I looked in the footage. I know it makes me seem stuck up, but like...Did they get my good side?-

Unfortunately for me, Hisa-bitch was in the room because he likes annoying me. Dumb cocksucking stupid bish-

Then Tomura waddled into the room with his phone in his hands. Yes, I gave him a phone, but it was fine since I didn't start up a google account. Then he wouldn't have access to the internet and his innocent mind won't be tainted.

He walked over to me and plopped onto my lap. He leaned on my chest and just started playing some games on his phone. It was only reason why I actually got him a phone. He enjoyed games and it helped him pass time. But there was something off, he wasn't saying anything. Even Hisashi looked up from his book, feeling confused at the fact that Tomura was being silent.

"Mama?..." Tomura suddenly asked after he turned off his phone.

I turned my gaze down to him and smiled. "Yes dove? What is it?" Then Hisashi closed his book and just placed it on his lap. I could tell he was intrigued.

"Why don't I have a daddy? All the other kids at my new school always talk about their own daddies, but I only learned what a daddy was yesterday from my teacher..." He mumbled quietly. Damn that teacher for ruining my baby's innocence-

Hisashi's eyes widened and his lips curled into a smirk. He stared right into my eyes and innocently tilted his head, motioning me to tell him.

I scowled at him and sighed. "Well dove, you DO have a daddy. It's just that mommy decided he wasn't necessary to be in your life. You went a good five years without knowing him and look at you! You're the most precious little angel on earth." I replied with a warm smile.

Tomura looked up at me looking excited but also slightly flustered at what I said. "I have a daddy? Who is he mommy?" He asked, with a slight gleam of excitement in his eyes.

I quietly groaned and motioned towards the loser of the century. Tomura slowly looked at him and tilted his head. It took him a few seconds to understand. But once he did, his lips slowly curled into one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen him do.

Hisashi put his book down on the coffee table and smiled warmly. My eyes slightly widened at the sight. I hadn't seen him smile like that since the day we met...

(Another possible love interest even tho they married-)

Tomura quickly got off my lap and scurried over to his father and jumped into his arms. They shared a sweet hug, and it made me think...

'Perhaps he isn't so bad...'

Touya Todoroki / Dabi

"Hey lady?" Touya asked nonchalantly, walking up to me with his hands in his pockets.

I cringed and flicked his forehead. "It's mom to you, brat. Now what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?"

Touya rolled his eyes. "I don't think counting your money qualifies as 'busy." He stated.

"Whatever. What do you need sugar?" I asked while shoving my money back in my wallet.

"Who's my dad?"