When You Save Them

Y'all remember when your precious little brats were taken away right? Well, now it's time to take them back. Enjoy!

PS N/n stands for nickname.

Tomura Shigaraki

"No. Just. No. I don't believe you one bit..." I stated as I crossed my arms.

Me and Hisa-bitch were having an argument about him coming along to save Tomura. HE IS NOT COMING. He'll slaughter everyone he sees and while I'd love him to, it'll impact on Tomura's innocence. He says he won't, but I know him better than that. He'll loose it.

"Either you stay here or I'm teaching him to be an All Might fan! And who do you think he'll believe? Me or you?" I spat, getting face to face with him.

His eyes widened, he wasn't dumb. He knew Tomura would obviously believe me over him any day. He groaned. "Fine. But if you're not back within an hour, nothing is stopping me." He growled angrily before stomping off, leaving me with my expendables. I smirked.

"Guess I have a hand up on that asshole now.~"

MEANWHILE WITH TOMURA

Author Bitch's POV

Tomura was munching on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that the police man gave him. It wasn't bad, but he was craving the food his mother usually made for him.

All Might came into the room and smiled down at Tomura. (As if he can do anything other than smile-) "Young man! I apologize that the police couldn't get you anything better for breakfast! Later on, I'll take you out for lunch! How's that sound to you?"

"To be honest I'd rather starve..." Tomura said simply before he took another bite.

"....Well! We're making progress! I suppose." All Might stammered.

Suddenly, the whole wall busted down. Parts of the wall went flying as Y/n calmly walked through the large hole in the wall with her expendables. "Nice day, huh Toshi?"

All Might immediately got into a fighting stance. "Indeed, it is a nice day! Now what exactly do you think you're doing here Venom?!"

Y/n chuckled. "Just here to collect a little something. Chillax, bunny~" She teased with a grin on her face. She could've sworn that she noticed All Might's cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

Then, about a dozen police officers stormed into the room along with Tsukauchi. About four of the police officers were about to point their guns at Y/n, however her snakes were much faster. Ten of her six feet long snakes emitted from her hair. Five of them guarded Y/n, and the other five attacked.

All Might was about to attack Y/n when suddenly, the building began to collapse. Y/n breaking down the wall caused the rest of the building to become unbalanced and begin to crumble.

All Might forgot about Y/n and immediately grabbed all of the police officers and scurried his thick ass out of the falling building. Then he remembered...HE FORGOT TSUKAUCHI!

All Might's POV

SHIIITT I FORGOT TSUKAUCHI!

When I was about to run in there again, I noticed Venom running out of the building with her expendables while carrying... Tsukauchi?!

He was unconscious but seemed to be unharmed besides some small bruises, so that's a relief. But she's holding him so gently? She...saved him.

My eyes widened in confusion. But... she's a villain. And All For One's wife at that. Why would she save him?...