Touya "Meets" Keigo (One Shot Short Special)

For my fellow manga readers.✨
If you ain't a manga reader, enjoy anyways. Also,
MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️

"For the last time, no." I replied simply as I blended out the concealer on my under eyes.

"C'mooonnn moommm! It's so boring here! It's better if we go out! The weather is so nice too!" Touya whined as he gently slapped my thigh.

I groaned and gently slammed my concealer on my vanity. Touya slightly flinched but calmed down. He already knew that me suddenly getting aggressive when I was aggravated was normal.

"We have better food at home, why would we need to go to some crap restaurant? Such a useless waste of money..." I said quietly before picking up my makeup brush and gently tapping it in a nude light brown eyeshadow.

Touya scoffed. "Says the woman who recently just bought the new Mercedes Benz..." He mumbled quietly.

I tsked and gently slapped the back of his head. "I didn't see you complaining when you refused to go to T/m's place with any car OTHER than the Mercedes Benz."

Touya just rolled his eyes and laid his head on my lap. "Pleaasee moommm! I just want to go out! Just one day! Just one visit to the restaurant!"

I groaned and laid my head back. "FINE! Go get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs." I mumbled as his face completely lit up and nodded, running out of the room.

"Frickin brat...We have better food at home so why go to a damn public restaurant?... Annoying..." I muttered irritatedly, standing up from my chair and walking to my walk-in closet.

I put on a white crop top, black skirt, threw on a leather jacket just over my shoulders, black heals with studs, and did my hair. Then I looked in the mirror and admired my bad bitch ass mom self.

 Then I looked in the mirror and admired my bad bitch ass mom self

"MOOOOMMMM! HURRY UPPP!"

"JEEZ CALM YOUR ASS! I'M COMING (😏😗) ALRIGHT?!"

I quickly make my way downstairs so the gorilla could shut the god damn fuck-a-rooney up. I looked down at him and put my hands on my hips.

"Which car?"

"The Mercedes duhhh."

"Proves my point-"

*COUGHS*

We got in the car (MeRcEdEs BeNzZzZ) and started driving to wherever this restaurant was. We went there before a while ago and then afterwards when we went home he was in a disgustingly good mood. He also went to the bathroom multiple times for a good 15 minutes every couple of minutes so I figured that he got food poisoning. But he seemed way too happy.