When They Ask Where Babies Come From

Welp, guess shit's bout to go down-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomura Shigaraki

I was in the middle of making steamed dumplings when Tomura waddled into the room.

"Mommy? Mooommmmyyyyyyy!" Tomura called out, spinning around in a circle, looking for me.

"Yes my love?" I replied, walking out of the pantry, holding different dips for the dumplings.

"Can...I ask you and daddy something?" Tomura asked quietly, looking down at the ground.

I raised my brow curiously, anytime he had a 'question', drama usually started. "Sure hun, just give me a second." I gently put down all the dips and spices on the table.

Then I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I didn't need to think twice about who it was either. I was about to shove my irritating husband's arms away, when all of our memories from a century ago came flooding back. Then, I didn't even have the will to push him away.

That's when I did something I never even dreamed that I'd do, I placed my hand over his. I felt him slightly flinch from behind me, he was probably just as surprised as me.

I quickly shook my head and turned around with Hisashi's arms still around my waist. "Alright, we're both here. Ask away Tomura."

Tomura took a deep breath before looking at me and Hisashi in the eyes. "Where do babies come from?"

"......"

"......"

"...Well?"

I slowly turned my head to face Hisashi, only to see that he was also turning his head towards me. We both knew that neither of us wanted to say anything.

I sighed, I figured that if Hisashi told him absolutely anything, it wouldn't be the right thing. So I figured I'd just tell him.

I turned my gaze towards Tomura and smiled. "Little angels bless children made by god and bring them down to happily or unhappily married couples." I stated simply, before looking at Hisashi. "Right, dear?"

"Spot on, love." He chuckled, resting his chin on my shoulder. I could see that he was overly happy considering that I never really used any loving nicknames with him anymore.

Tomura took a few seconds to think before smiling and nodding. "I understand mommy. But were you and daddy happily married or unhappily married?"

We both froze.

This time, Hisashi answered. He took a deep breath before nuzzling his face into the back of my neck. "We were."

Tomura froze for a few seconds before looking down sadly. He knew what Hisashi meant. And it did nothing but break my heart. Then I felt Hisashi let go of me and walk up to Tomura before kneeling down to his height.

"Tomura, look at us. Or rather, look at your mother. She makes it painfully obvious that she hates me. But I make it obvious that I don't. One day in the future, I promise I'll make her love me again. For all our sakes. Until then, you need to understand that me and your mother aren't like other married couples. However I refuse to let something like that affect you or how you see us. We're still your parents and we love you. Understand kiddo?" Hisashi whispered so quietly that I didn't even hear him.

Tomura slowly nodded and they shared a little hug. I couldn't deny that it frickin melted my heart.

I sighed. I suppose...Maybe we CAN be a normal family....