How Dabi's Mom Met Endeavor

Pretty self-explanatory-
PS, Touya knows that Endeavor is his dad, you told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MooooOOOOOMM!"

"WhaaaAAAAAT?! JUST FUCKING GET IN HERE!" I yelled back irritatedly. I was busy writing the game plan for my next mission when Touya yelled out for me outside my office.

He sassily walked into the room and stood next to me. I raised my brow and turned to look at him.

"If you got something to say, then say it before I kick your flat ass outta my office." I stated, plopping my mission plans on my desk before turning my attention to my annoying son.

(Annoying = Adorable)

He rolled his eyes before leaning on my desk. "Hey mom...How did you meet...him?" He murmured hesitantly.

My eyes widened. Well damn... Didn't expect him to ask that...

I took a deep breath before looking at him. "He was 19 and I was eighteen...He had only just graduated from UA and became an official pro hero...He was on his first mission with his partner..."

FLASHBACK

Back then, I was just the leader of a criminal gang who was well known. You could basically say I was like Stain at that time. Popular, well known, feared, and dangerous. Endeavor was a popular trending pro who had just graduated from UA. I heard of him but never seen him in person yet, until one night...

I was strolling through the streets mindlessly when I heard chaos and screaming from around the corner. Normally I couldn't care less about other people's lives, but I was curious and had time to kill before I had to go back to the base. So I began jogging towards the commotion.

When I turned around the corner, I saw a gigantic villain battling two young heroes. I squinted my eyes, recognizing the two heroes.

One was Endeavor, 19 years old, recently graduated from UA and the #15 hero already. The second one was Howler, another graduate from UA, she was only in the top 45 but for an 18 year old, it was impressive.

I watched as they fought, feeling amused. Personally, I thought Endeavor was ranked far too highly. Sure, he was strong and had a good quirk, but that isn't enough to be a great hero.

Suddenly, while Endeavor was leading some citizens to safety, the villain raised his gigantic fist up, preparing to kill him with one blow.

Without thinking, I jumped into action. I activated my quirk on the villain making him fall down and hold his stomach, groaning in pain. I quickly snatched Endeavor despite his✨thicc✨ ass, before the villain collapsed on top of him and sonic scurried into an alleyway.

I dropped him on the ground before stretching my arms. God damn was he heavy-

He fell onto the ground with an 'oof!'. On his knees, chest to the ground, arms out, and ass in the air. I had to muffle my mouth so I wouldn't burst out laughing.

He snarled irritatedly before he looked up. His eyes widened as he realized who he was looking at. He quickly sprung up and got into a fighting stance, yet still blushing at the fact that THE Karma who was a trending dangerous villain saw him in such a humiliating state.

"Put your fists down, hot topic. Is this any way to treat your savior? If it weren't for me, they'd be scraping your remains off the pavement for weeks~" I sang amusedly, watching as he shuddered. No matter his exterior, I could tell that he was terrified. I already killed the #7 hero, so why wouldn't I be able to kill him? And fortunately, he knows that.