When their quirks form

I thought it was important to tell everyone that this is not officially how Shigaraki got his quirk, or any of them for that matter. But I am aware that manga readers do know how Shigaraki got his quirk and this is not how. However because not everyone reads the manga and I wanna keep this manga spoiler free, I'll be making it slightly different for those who only watch the anime. Also just wanna note that the villains are 5 years old now, they can talk, walk, and understand you.

Tomura Shigaraki

Tomura swung his legs mindlessly, waiting for me to be done. We were at the bar, yes, the bar. Me and my friends (Yes I have friends) decided to go to the bar to chillax since we weren't working today and this place was private. Considering the dickhole owned it. So we could just do our thing.

I brought Tomura along because he didn't want to be at home alone. Besides none of my friends nor me for that matter were lightweights, so I didn't have to worry about me or any of them getting drunk and doing something dumb with him around.

I also decided to just let the bartender go home early since I already knew how to make all the drinks me and my friends wanted to have. I'd been there multiple times so I already knew where everything was. It was just me, my friends, and the light of my life. It was perfectly peaceful, at least I thought so...

"M-mommy?!.." Tomura yelled out distressed. I immediately put down my shot cup and ran over to him.

"Tomura hunny what's wrong?" I asked worriedly and tried to hug him but he just moved away from me. He pointed to a small pile of dust on the ground in front of him shakily.

"I-I reached out for a water bottle b-but when I touched it...I-it disintegrated..." He mumbled and looked at his hands, and then me. "M-mommy... Don't come near me...I-I don't want to hurt you.."

My heart completely shattered. My poor baby, it must be his quirk. But what is it? Whatever he touches just decays? That can't be it.

So we did a few tests. I gave him another water bottle and told him to just touch it with one finger. Nothing. Two fingers? Nothing? Three? Nothing. Four? Nothing. Five? Holy shit it really disintegrated!

Tomura flinched and quickly retracted his hand. "I-is it my quirk?... Disintegration?..."

"Looks like it. We'll have to check with Garaki (The doctor who tends to All For One) to be sure. Perhaps we'll even find a way to contain your quirk. Until then, I have an idea. Come along hunny." I reached out for his hand but he quickly pulled away. Oh yeah. That'd be suicide...

We went back home after I closed up the bar. Thankfully Mr Bitch Ass was out somewhere doing whatever so I didn't need to worry about him.

We went to my room and I started digging through my cabinets. Then I found a kid sized pair of leather gloves. I cut off the fingers of the gloves with scissors, except for the thumb.

"C'mon now." I said with a reassuring smile and helped my baby put on the gloves. "Go on, touch something."

He hesitated but after a bit of reassuring he picked up my sunglasses and was shocked when nothing happened. He kept touching it but nothing. Then he suddenly gave a big smile and jumped into my arms. Yeah, I think he'll be okay.

Touya Todoroki / Dabi

Me and Touya were at the zoo, yes, the fucking zoo. All because he wanted to see the lions. Did I want to go? No. Did I still do it? Yup. Did I regret it? Ya huh, and I still do. I literally had to buy one of those backpacks with leashes so he wouldn't run off into the dolphin tank. (-_-)