Hari Kurono Catch Up

O.M.GGGGG!
I am so frickin glad that I finally did a Kurono catch up! He's so underrated and doesn't get enough love. (_)
Anyways enjoyyy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When They're Born

I took a deep and long breath, trying to ease the adrenaline. Dang that was painful...Worth it though.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Boss (Kai's mom) cradling my baby with a smile plastered on her face. Once she noticed I was in a stable condition, she walked over to the side of the bed.

"Are you alright now Y/n?" Boss asked looking concerned.

I slowly nodded and looked at my baby with a gentle smile. He was so incredibly handsome, just like his father...
I reached my arms out to him as K/m gently hands him to me. He was still fast asleep, so I didn't see his eyes yet.

I smiled tiredly as I looked down at him. His hair was pure white and his chubby little cheeks made me chuckle.

"Relax, all children are born with little sacks of fat stored in their cheeks. Your baby wasn't born overweight, he was born ThIcK" Boss joked, crossing her arms as she sat down on the side of the bed.

I let out a small laugh. "Indeed. He got it from his mother too." Then I looked back down at my child and quietly sighed, making K/m raise a brow.

"Something wrong? You still tired from giving birth?" She asking, cocking her head to the side.

I let out a quiet chuckle before gently caressing my baby's face. "Well, yes. But I was just thinking...how unfortunate my child really is..." I choked out, sniffling.

K/m's eyes widened. "Hahh? What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying the Shie Hassaikai can't provide for a single child? We're the strongest and wealthiest Yakuza group in all of Japan!" I could tell she was offended, but I couldn't blame her. After all, I did make it seem that way.

I smiled weakly and shook my head. "Of course not... It's just, think about it. Such a precious little child...has a villain mother... Won't it affect him?..."

K/m cocked her head to the side before shaking her head. "Not at all. You're forgetting that I have a child too. Kai may be a little bratty, but that doesn't change how I raised him. Any child can be entitled, the fact that I'm a villain has nothing to do with it. Besides, think about Venom. She's the Dark Empress of the underworld, her husband and father of her child is All For One, and yet Tomura is the sweetest little boy there is."

Author Bitch's POV

Y/n opened her mouth to protest, but then realized there was nothing to protest about. Her boss was right. She looked down at her baby and slowly smiled. "I suppose..." Them she looked back up at her boss. "Then...would you assist me in raising him?... I'm not asking for much...Just a little help here and there...I don't know a thing about being a mother...And I don't have a partner to help me either..."

K/m looked down at her asset. It was true that she was already struggling enough with her own child. But Y/n was on her own. She didn't have a partner and neither did she. She sighed exasperatedly. 'I guess just a little help wouldn't hurt...'

"Sure, I guess...But what are you going to name him? Can't just call him 'the baby'" K/m said sarcastically, playing around with Y/n's child's hands as he giggled.

"Hari...Hari Kurono... I've liked the name for a while now...Plus, it was what my mother was going to call me if I was a boy." Y/n whispered, kissing Hari's nose gently, making him giggle quietly.