Momma Shigaraki is SAVAGE

Here's some of Y/n Shigaraki's most savage comebacks and roasts! Enjoyyy!

-One Measley Afternoon-

"I think we should order more groups to look out in the southern parts of Camino. More heros have been seen lurking around there. I can tell Asuna to lead the operation there to look out for a few days and take care of any nuisances. We can't afford to have any more of those pathetic hero rejects get any closer to us." I said firmly at a meeting with a few Yakuza bosses and villain leaders.

The Shie Hassaikai boss (Overhaul's old man) nodded agreeing with me. "That seems like a stable plan. Venom, if you would like I can lend you a few of my men. They are loyal and are sure to listen to your every command."

"Yes, that'd be nice. However make sure they are the best of the best, those heros are getting more and more advanced with their technics and the way we think. We can't be having any amateurs on the field anymore." I said and said back down in my seat.

"Honestly my dear, since when did you start acting so confident?" Just then I heard the most irritating and full of bull voice whisper in my ear. I forgot I was having the meeting at his place. The asshole of the millennium wanted me and Tomura to come over so I just decided to have the meeting here. What? You expect me to leave my baby with that jackass?

All the leaders stood up and bowed, but I stayed seated. I'd rather get decapitated then bow to his flat slutty ass.

"Now, I must apologize for having my inexperienced wife lead such an important meeting. Love, why don't you go and take care of Tomura?" He said simply and motioned for me to leave.

Oh bitch no he didn't...

"Inexperienced?" I scoffed and looked up at him in the eyes. "Listen here, unless your name is google, quit acting like you know everything." I stated and shooed him off.

His eyes widened and he just silently left the room.

-Another Measley Afternoon-

I was having a meeting with all my expendables on our next plan to get rid of some heros, and I just so happened to have some new recruits. I wasn't too fond of them either, but I did think I could work with them.

"Damn, this lady talks like a fucking idiot..." One of the new members whispered to one of the other new members who quietly chuckled.

Unfortunately for them, I had sharp ears.

I chuckled and turned to him. "Of course I talk like an idiot. How else would you understand me? However if it really bothers you that bad, the exit is downstairs."

-ANOTHER Measly Afternoon-

I was getting scolded by one of Hisashi's expendables about how I wasn't aloud to leave his place without his permission. Is he really so lazy to the point where he gets other people to scold me for him?

"You really have the audacity to go against Master's wishes! Hey are you even listening?!" He yelled stomping up right in front of me with his ugly face just a few inches from mine.

"Yes sir..." I mumbled quietly, looking like I was about to burst into tears.

"Awh is the little girl gonna cry?~" He teased and laughed.

"Yeah, your breath smells like onions and fish..." I said simply and moved back coughing.

-Yes, Another Measly Afternoon-

I was kinda pissed, why? Cause some slut was flirting with Hisa-bitch.

Now I know what you're thinking, 'Don't you hate his guts?' Yes, I do. More than anything.

I'm pissed because even if I hate him, he's still my husband. Think of it this way, if you get a toy you don't like from your parents, you'll obviously get pissed if your sibling tries to take it from you. It's still yours after all.

"Hey, your lap seems available. Mind if I sit on it?~" The slutty bitch asked biting her bottom lip. Mr Bitch Ass cringed and sighed. Guess he had some sense after all. But that comment was the final straw.

I growled and got up from my chair walking to the never made to be duo.

"Hey lady. Do you mind moving away from the sunlight? I hate the smell of burning plastic." I said nonchalantly and got in between them crossing my arms.

She scoffed. "Excuse me?! What'd you say?! I'm not plastic! I'm 100% natural for your information!" God damn was her voice annoying.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Bitch please. You're so fake, even China denied they made you."

(NO HATE WHATSOEVER TO CHINA OR ASIANS IN GENERAL. CHINA IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED AND SMART COUNTRIES THERE ARE AND THE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY FRIENDLY. NO. HATE. Thank you ^-^ )

The plastic barbie reject stomped her foot on the ground and turned around leaving. Damn, took her long enough.

Hisa-shitbitch smirked and stood up from his seat. "Well would you look at that?~ Seems like my little wife really does care for me~" He whispered and tried to wrap his arms around me. Keyword: Tried

I shoved him away and crossed my arms. "Who cares for you? I may be a villain but I'm still a human with morals. Anyone who would have to be stuck with you for a lifetime is nothing but pitiful. Despite her still being a bitch, I wasn't going to let her toss away her life to be with someone like you. At least she had a choice..." I mumbled the last part and walked off leaving the confused (annoying) man alone.

-No, Not Another Measly Afternoon, It's A Measly Evening-

I swear to fucking god, isn't this bitch like over 100 years old? How does someone that old still fucking care about appearances?

"I'm just saying, dove. We're going to an important fancy dinner. Shouldn't you at least dress the part? You're MY wife after all." The motherfucker of the millennium stated, leaning against the wall.

"What's your problem, hah? The hell is wrong with what I'm wearing?" I was wearing a red top that had a small skirt, dark dull blue jacket, black pants, and black studded boots, or heels, dunno the difference to be honest. I even wore a black necklace and painted my nails. This is about as fancy as I'll ever dress.

"I'm just saying that you should wear something that makes you look nice

"I'm just saying that you should wear something that makes you look nice. Something that makes you look, not like that." He said and eyed me up and down.

Oh hell no he didn't...

"Like that? The hell is that? You should be more worried for your own appearance jackass. It's not as if you're dressed like a perfect pretty little princess. Mirrors don't lie, and luckily for you, they don't laugh. But I do." I snapped back and walked off, purposely hitting my shoulder against his aggressively.

Damn did I enjoy making this! I hope you all enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed making it!
Adios!♡