Play Date (One Shot Special)

This is a One Shot special where all the villain kids have a play date with their mothers. Enjoyy!

T/m - Tomura's mom

D/m - Dabi's mom

H/m - Himiko's mom

K/m - Kai's mom

Dabi is eight, Tomura is five, Kai is five, and Himiko is three.

T/m's POV

"Now Tomura, when my friends and their kids come over, I want you to be nice to them okay?" I asked as I bent down to my baby's height.

Tomura nodded and just stayed quiet. He was an introvert and avoided all human contact as much as he could. Well, at least with people he doesn't know.

I picked him up and we went to the living room, and of course, the bitch ass was waiting there. Why is my luck so bad?

"Ah, there you are dove. I heard Karma, Overkill, and Silhouette are coming over for a visit with their children." The asshat said calmly while reading a magazine.

"Yeah, they are. As a meeting for us, and a playdate for the kids. Now you mind telling me what YOU'RE doing here?" I asked raising a brow.

"Oh. I just figured I'd join you. I'd make the whole thing so much more fun and amusing." He boasted and flipped the page of the magazine.

'Yeah if you were willing to kill yourself in front of us...' I thought to myself and smiled at the mere thought. "Yeah well actually it's a girls night and frankly, you're not a lady sooooo...Bye." I said simply as I grabbed his arm, dragged him to the door, and opened it. Only to see K/m and H/m at the door with Kai and Himiko.

A FEW MINUTES EARLIER

H/m's POV

"Come along Himi honey, don't wanna be late now." I hummed as me and Himi made our way to T/m's place. When we first met, we IMMEDIATELY hit it off. She's just soooo cute! Man if she wasn't a villain, I'd definitely kill her~.

D/m and K/m too! They're just sooo adorable! So are their kids, a little bratty though. Tomura's a little bit more mannered. I like him! He'd be a good friend for Himiko.

Just then I noticed a very familiar brunette in the near distance with a child. K/m!!!

I let go of Himi's hand and sprinted towards K/m.

K/m's POV

I was making my way to T/m's place with Kai, when I noticed a woman with pink hair sprinting towards me. Ohhh shit it's H/m...

I slightly moved Kai away from me and braced myself before I felt H/m pounce on me as we toppled to the ground.

"K/mmm! I missed yoouuu!" H/m exclaimed and nuzzled her head in my chest. Jeez, she looks innocent but she's really just a pervert...

"Yes yes, I... missed you as well." I said simply and patted her head before gently shoving her off and getting up.

Then Himiko skipped over to Kai and they started chatting, well, mostly Himiko. Kai stayed quiet and just gave vague and short replies or answers. Ugghh, so cuuuutte.

"Well, let's be off now." I said simply as we all made our way to T/m's hideout. I turned my head towards the kiddos and noticed them... HOLDING HANDS?!