ଅଧ୍ୟାୟ 36

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Zara moved my hair to the side, having better access now, she zips up the dress. I placed my hand over my now covered breast and tilted my head. Taking in the beautiful reflection, I smile.

"You look beautiful" She beamed, her arms wrapped around my waist and her chin resting on my exposed shoulder. "I know but thank you" I responded.

She sniffles and a tear slips off her beautiful dusk eyes. "I'm proud of you"

"And that makes you sad?" I asked but not in a humorous way, more like a fragile tone. "It makes me happy to see you smile, an actual honest smile"

"You're gonna make me cry and I can't ruin my makeup" I spoke, swallowing the lump on the back of my throat. My hands cupped hers "I love you"

Zara grins "I love you" She replies and kisses my cheek fast before pulling away. Her hands turned me around to face her. "Does he makes you happy?"

I nodded "Very"

"Does he respects you?"

"Yes"

"Is he good in bed?"

I smirked "You have no idea"

She narrows her eyes "So he's perfect?" Zara questions as she wipes away her tears. "He is" I winked. Zara grasps my shoulders "Is he a serial killer?"

That was random.

I widen my eyes, and she reacts the same "Maya, are you in love with a serial killer?" She shrieked, waking Cora up. I shook my head, denying. "Oh, shit, you really are" she spoke, her expression filled with dread.

"It's not like that" I stated, "he's nice, trust me" I grin, ironically. He really is, if you ignore the fact that kills people. Love that for him.

"Your taste in men keeps on getting worse"

My lips sweep into a smile. "Shut the fuck up and help me get ready" I turned to face the full-length mirror. Lorenzo insisted on gifting me a dress but I refused, I didn't want to give him the impression I wanted his money. Callie was more than happy to use me a dressing doll, again.

I leaned closer, taking a better look at my makeup. I look so hot. "You're done, what else do you need?"

I brushed my hair off my shoulder, letting it plunge down my back "Nope, I'm ready" I flashed her a weak smile. Fuck, why am I nervous?