School 1

Bold - "Criminal" (unknown-boy)

Italics - "Not Dax" (Mia)

Bold+Italics - " ❤️" (Mia's boyfriend)

Normal - narrator, others.

* * *

It was another math lesson and Mia thought that she was going to die from boardroom when she got a phone call. During the class. And obviously everyone looked at her.

• Incoming Call From ❤️

"Hi babe."

"Hello. Why are you calling me now? I have a math lesson! It's not that I don't want to speak to you, I just don't want to get in trouble."

"Can you skip the next lesson for me?"

"What do you mean, I can't skip chemistry."

"Oh, come on babe, soon you'll come and visit me, and then I'll show you chemistry in a practical."

"Do you by any chance have a twin brother, and twin telepathy between you two?"

"What?"

"Shit, I said that out loud, didn't I."

"That you said out loud too."

"Oh, well I'll skip the next lessons for you."

"By the way I don't have a twin brother, but why did you asked me that?"

• Mia T. Ended the Call •

From unwanted explanation Mia was saved by her math teacher. Well, sort of saved. Sort of because it wasn't in the nicest way.

"Miss Thompson is there something more important then my class? Or are you willing to stay back for another year?"

Mia bit her lip. They always did that. Not a single teacher would miss a chance to mention the fact of her failing finals and staying for the second year.

"You know, people like you should..." luckily Miss Heinz was interrupted by the bell and Mia was soon lost in the crowd of people.

It didn't take her long to find a little room full of different junk where last year she used to kiss with her boyfriend. Now she won't be able to kiss him until she'll get onto an airplane and fly to States of Liberty(SL), or if he'll fly from SL all the way to The I-Lands. She was ripped out from her memories by a phone vibrating in her back pocket. When she looked at the screen of her phone she saw the following.

Text from Criminal
10:01

Wish me luck :)

Good luck.

Unless you are planning to kill somebody.

Or rob a bank. I'll wish you luck in anything that's legal.

Even making out with Amy?

Don't you dare!

That was a joke?

Hello?

Great he left. Mia though furrowing her eyebrows. But what luck was he talking about? Is he going to have exams? And he surely wasn't serious when he said about making out with Amy. Right? Or was he serious. But Amy would never agree, not with him. But there is still a chance.

Mia was about to call Amy, when she got a message from her boyfriend containing a link.

She clicked it.

"Hello, basketball fans! Today there is a match between Imaim University of Osprey, and the Sports School of Ima.

As our hot news IUO's star player number 13 field, the one who's place is in NBA. How many touchdowns will he score today?"

They were about to show the face of player number 13 when the door opened and Mr Rogers, the headmaster of I-Land High looked straight at Mia.

"Hello, I think I'm late to lessons." Mia whispered, knowing that she is doomed.