Hello

This is my first dialogue book. I decided to write a dialogue book because recently I've been reading lots of those in Wattpad, you can see them

 I decided to write a dialogue book because recently I've been reading lots of those in Wattpad, you can see them

These are the dialogue books I read. They are amazing. All of them. All stories on this list are complete and there are no cliff-hangers at least in April of 2021 when I'm writing this book.

Please read this story and share it with friends, it means a lot to me. If you like it please vote, and comment.

What this book is about:

Mia Thompson is a good girl, she is 19, but she still studies in High School. And this is because of what she did last year. On the beach party a week before the finals she made a mistake. And she never forgave herself for it. Only two people know about it, it's their little secret. Secret of two people who have only one thing in common. They both know a twenty year old man who was the most popular senior last year. And they know him very well.

Almost a year past since that beach party. She has a boyfriend, a loving family, good grades, friends. If you look at her you might think that her life is perfect, but it's not. Her long distance relationship with her boyfriend is bursting at the seams. Her brother is on his death bed since the car accident, all the money is going on looking after him.The teachers hate her and are trying anything to lower her grades. Her friends are as fake as Donald Trump's hair. But the worst is she can't forget what happened at the beach. Even so the only other person who knew what happened at that party is gone from her life Mia can't get rid of the feeling that one day the truth will come up, and it's not going to be pretty.

With time it only gets worse. Secrets are starting to come out and everyday she wishes for all of this to end. The only thing that always brings a smile on her face is a stranger who accidentally called her one night. But would she still smile if she knew his name.