DAY IN SL 3

"He told her." Dax stated the fact that was easy to say by the look on her face. "Lets hope she won't hurt Lilly, maintaining a Ferrari isn't cheep."

"He probably told her that I purposely hid from her the fact that I'm his brother." Eric looked dead. He knew that she hated him now. "And now she'll think that I tricked her, and shit like that." Dax suddenly opened the door and left the car. "What the hell Dax!" But it was too late he was already standing in front of her.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Mia said to a red headed boy standing in front of her.

"My name does not matter, I'm Lindy's boyfriend and have a notice to make." Mia raised her eyebrow. "Do you have a sister?"

"Yes, why?" Mia could not understand what was going on.

"Imagine you have a crush on this guy, but all guys like your sister." the red headed boy was making no sense, "Ok? So your sister tells you that if you won't tell anyone that you are siblings she would not date your crush."

"Ok?" Mia was kind of understanding what this guy was talking about, but couldn't get her head around what he was leading to.

"And then after three years, your sister start dating your crush."

"But the deal?" Mia asked.

"Your sister ignored the deal. But that's not the point. The point is, did anyone know that Eric was Adam's brother?" now it hit her.

"No. It was a secret. Is that why he didn't tell me? They had a deal?" This realisation made her feel sick.

"When Eric got a sport scholarship Adam became jealous, and that why he asked you out. Eric couldn't tell anyone that he was Adam's brother, after 3 years of pretending to be only friends it would be strange, so that's how it ends." after saying that the boy turned on his heals and walked towards a red Ferrari which was waiting for him by the door. And as the car drove away Mia was standing there thinking of everything that just happend.