Message 4

Bold - "Criminal" (unknown-boy)

Italics - "Not Dax" (Mia)

Normal - narrator, other

Text from Not Dax

Hello.

"Who the hell is not Dax?" a red headed boy asked the boy who just got the text.

"Shut up, it's a historical moment." hissed the boy typing a text message.

What a historical moment, you were the first one to message!

I'm bored.

Hi Bored.

Don't you have something original to say, because that's a very lame cliche.

I'll have lots to say, if you send me nudes.

"What the fuck Dax!" shouted the boy taking his phone back from the red haired boy, who somehow managed to snatch it. "Get out you idiot."

"We all know you don't want me to leave. You love me, without me you get into all kinds of trouble." Dax said grinning. "And I always help you with it."

"Really, when I told you that I knocked someone out, you send me the address of nearby construction area with 4 words "Drop the body there"!" Dax's best friend said typing something in his phone.

"I recommend you just hook up with her already, and then forget her name, Er" Dax said shaking his head.

"You know I don't treat girls like that." Er looked at Dax.

"But you should, whenever you fall for a girl, your brother gets her. " Dax said, he remembers how every girlfriends ditched Er for one night stand with his brother, and not because his brother is older and as girls say "hotter" or more popular, Er is the universities star, not that dick, because they knew; Er doesn't do one night stands. Normally.

"Get out!" Er shouted.

I'm sorry Not Dax, my friend Dax took my phone.

The one who you wanted to message at 1am instead of me?

Yeah.

And why are you calling me Not Dax.

I don't have anything else to call you.

I can make up you a nick name.

What about Sweetie Pie?

My grandma calls me that.

Babe, will do.

Actually no your mentally retarded imaginary boyfriend will get jealous.

He is not mentally retarded!

And is not imaginary.

I think you autocorrect is broken.  

What?

It corrected "very" to "not".

Explain.

See the message above.

What about I call you candy?

You did not just  made an autocorrect joke about my boyfriend.

Here again, auto correct deleted "mentally retarded", your boyfriend must have hacked the system.

God help me.

Last time I checked I wasn't God, but who knows. Maybe you are right. Where can I check if I'm God or not? It doesn't say that on my facebook page.

What did I do to earn this.

You sinned my child and this is your karma.

But I'll forgive you, as I'm forgiving.

(Transfer money to the following bank account...)

You are hilarious.

Was there sarcasm? I might be God, but I slept during the lectures of "How to be a good God" so I'm not quite omniscient yet.

Mia turned her phone off and lied on her bed. It's time to get up soon, but she still didn't sleep. Mia closed her eyes and slowly drifted into the other world, the world of dreams and fantasies, the smile still playing on her lips after texting with the one labelled "Criminal" in her contacts.