Party

"I don't want to go." Mia said as Lindy tried to brush her blond hair.

"I don't care if you want or don't want to go." Mia send her an angry stare with her eyes. "You might be able to talk to Eric."

"He doesn't want to talk to me." Mia whined. "And everyone would make fun of me because of the video."

"No they won't, everyone respects player number 13, and if he doesn't want them to be mean to you they won't" Lindy's green eyes looked into Mia's grey ones. "Everything will be alright."

• • •

They were at the party, the last time she was at the party is with Adam.

"Dax!" Lindy ran up to the red haired boy Mia already met.

Mia looked around until she noticed messy jet black hair. She slowly started to go towards it.

"Eric." she said quietly. But he heard her.

He looked at her. She already forgot what his eyes looked like. Brown with melted gold.

"Is there anything you need?" a sad smile touched his lips as he said the next sentence. "I'm not Adam."

"Eric I want to talk to you." she said, it was hard to look at him, after all that happened.

"There is nothing for us to talk about." he said walking away.

"Wait, please." Mia followed him. "I'm really sorry for everything I've done. I myself don't understand what I found in your brother. I was with him probably because everyone wanted to date him."

"And what do you want from me now?" he looked at her. He wanted to say something else, but Mia pulled him by his shirt and kissed him.